Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

I swore off 1/6 and Hot Toys a while back, but I couldn't help but grab this guy, he looks great. I really liked the Netflix season 2 suit, though I do wish it came with an unmasked head as well.

I kind of doubled down on my bluff and pre-ordered this beautiful monster as well, the best Hannibal we've ever had in my opinion...

post-12821-0-90464500-1475365015_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-18261300-1475365025_thumb.jpg

I absolutely loved the show, so this is a must have.

• 7 months later...

Hey all! I'm back after a long absence... life and other stuff has gotten in the way, mainly my dad passing away in March. Anyhow, thought I'd show ya all my slowly growing 1/6th collection... the first two are Customs me and my GF did of two of my comic characters, BlackStar(the Asian chick), and Crimson Angel 2.0(showed off a previous version of her here last year or so.) Then the HT AOU Black Widow and Vision, Batman, and Medicom Ultraman B version.

20170516_213846[1].jpg

7 hours ago, Kicker773 said:

Been missing for a while but thought I'd share my small Batman Set upĀ 

Ā 

:hail:8)Ā 

is that a custom display case? What did u use for the lighting if i may ask?

Edited by seti88

• 2 months later...

The girl that was doing the promotional overview of the Sideshow booth at the SDCC, completely ignored thisĀ Deckard figure for some reason. This was the best screenshot I could take, since the camera just blurred over it all the wayĀ to Jack Burton. It's not listed in the SS site either (as of now), but it's the most exciting thing from the Con for me so far. After all these years, finally a decent 1/6 licensed Deck figure!Ā Ā 

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 23.00.26.png

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy
Grammar.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took me quite a while to look for this thread and now found it! :D

Haven't looked through the thread yet, and was wondering if anyone has any 1/6th threeZero figs? Might get their Agent Scully (I'm an X-Files fan) later this year and backtrack to get Mulder.

Have a Pop Toys: Women in Warriors Samurai Deluxe (in Red) on pre-order and should be arriving sometime this quarter (Q2 2018), pics will be up when I do get it as my first 1/6 was the Hot Toys: Scar Predator MK.1 (still have it).

Just read a few selected pages back.. Mostly Hot Toys stuff; I guess that you can't win them all.. :rolleyes:

Here's my second 1/6th figure - Hot Toys: Star Wars - Rogue One Jedha Patrol Stromie (TK14057)Ā 

Decked out in full grab and on my balcony.

DSC00749.jpg

On 5/30/2018 at 6:56 AM, Kicker773 said:

1B84CF5D-0560-43A2-BD39-54A2F2B5063C.thumb.jpeg.56d1e7e98a0864703f85f561d4ea4050.jpeg

Hey Kicker. Any chance you have Superman Reeves and Batman Keaton in your collection? If so, can I request a pic of them together with this Spider-Man Homecoming figure in the middle. TIA. ;)

Ā 

4 hours ago, Kicker773 said:

Last one before I go intoĀ exile.. ready player one...

C3EFBCE2-36F7-43C8-ACCF-D5641828AFDA.thumb.jpeg.8dd895e2274259dc774a71a55f5c92c1.jpeg

Love it. :wub:Ā 

Great 1/6th collections by the way! :good:Ā 

Ā