Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

• 2 weeks later...

1984 Wonder Woman has been announced.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/05/22/wonder-woman-1984-golden-armor-wonder-woman-by-hot-toys-388958

To be out Q2/Q3 of 2021

Edit: Pre-orders are up on Sideshow

Regular for $300 USD/$433.05 CND

Deluxe for $360 USD/$520 CND

Hot-Toys-Wonder-Woman-84-Golden-Armor-006.jpg

Hot-Toys-Wonder-Woman-84-Golden-Armor-DX-021.jpg

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

That head sculpt is absolutely incredible on her!!! The hair looks freakin real! If I had the money, I would love to have that one! 

Which version that you want to possibly pick up? I updated the post with new info.

With those wings splayed out on the Deluxe, you're going to possibly take up a whole shelf for in a large sized Modual like display case!  

• 2 weeks later...

Announced on Toyark for any Spidey fans.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/03/marvels-spider-man-ps4-spider-armor-mk-iv-suit-figure-by-hot-toys-390123

PS4 Mk. VI suit with a release date of Q2/Q3 of 2021.

Edit; Pre-orders are up on Sideshow at $364.38 CND or $262.88 USD (based on currency exchanage from CND to USD) 

Spider-Armor-MK-IV-Suit-002.jpg

Spider-Armor-MK-IV-Suit-019.jpg

Edited by borgified

• 3 weeks later...

From Toyark

https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/18/avengers-endgame-loki-figure-by-hot-toys-391151

To be released Q2/Q3 of 2021, $260 USD/$354 CDN 

Edit: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-loki-hot-toys-906459

Hot-Toys-Endgame-Loki-018.jpg

Newer post - Star Ace: Lord Joker Deluxe and Regular

https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/04/batman-ninja-lord-joker-1-6-scale-figure-by-star-ace-toys-390251

To be released Q4 2020 - Q1 2021 with pre-orders on Sideshow for Deluxe $280 USD/$390 CND and Regular for $250 USD/$347 CND

Pre-orders are on Sideshow.

lord-joker_dc-comics_gallery_5ee1019718828.jpg

lord-joker-deluxe_dc-comics_gallery_5ee1022d48a3e.jpg

Edited by borgified

Just when I finally got this guy a renewal comes out. It’s ok just preordered that one and slap the Ragnarok head on it. Used a generic head to go under the helmet to save the original one. 
BD02B5C5-F1AE-4207-9A0C-E4CCB0518037.jpeg.b05edf9e3ebc01f930e68d127d8d11ce.jpeg

7D883BD9-C11C-4076-9B6F-FBFBBE573EBB.jpeg.bf5d6b19773f73be9e393d7eb3a03323.jpeg

86CAAC59-D718-43C8-81CB-572B7F40C60C.jpeg.f87f6d1062d7a812c3bbf499afe899b2.jpeg

Next months gonna be a busy month...Ronin both versions and BW. Debating to get Antman. Preordered Rocket. I think I’m gonna wait until all the Endgame figs are together before opening any. But dammit my Thanos is already paid off and still hasn’t shipped. 

7F1C2077-847B-4AC3-8A7B-699559FD6F7B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, borgified said:

Going to toss in these two reviews by Justin's Collection 

Endgame Black Widow

Endgame Hawkeye

There goes your wallet @Kicker773...

With the 1/6 community, Justin is sort of considered a shill for Hot Toys product. They say he's never critical of any Hot Toys product even with obvious issues. Never really bothered watching it myself though.

38 minutes ago, borgified said:

Going to toss in these two reviews by Justin's Collection 

Endgame Black Widow

Endgame Hawkeye

There goes your wallet @Kicker773...

Yeah I know. I haven’t gotten anything Macross other than the premium od 

Armored Thanos arrives tomorrow, supposedly Hawkeye and deluxe Hawkeye with BW is scheduled for August. Debating if I should pick up Cap Marvel, War Machine 005, and the newest Antman

1 hour ago, borgified said:

A look at Iron Man Mk.4 Hologram with this reviewers personal view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBNrbUywV4U

Rip... its going to be a scaplers paradise. He said he believes its going to be a quantity of 500 units for 3-5k hot toys members.  T_T

I personally think he shouldnt have speculated that. He just jump started the rat race... XD

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

On 7/3/2020 at 10:38 PM, kanedaestes said:

Definitely interested and hoping they make one for Prince too

I just thought of this one at the moment.. Blitzway could also make a Bob Marley as well if the proper licencing fees is agreed with Marley's family estate. ;)

I don’t know. It just didn’t make me want to get off my butt and hit the preorder button. I’m sure they are trying to hype it up with the limited release. Based on the video they incorporated the mark VI arm weapons (Mark 6 has the blue lights on the forearms). Still looks like the Mark 6 but with different chest plate. Then again that’s just my opinion. Almost picked up the neo tech line up but held back. Only reason was War machine Mark 1, since the original version was gonna cost an arm and a leg. BUT rectified that problem last week when I picked up the “Ex-wife”. Crossing fingers they don’t announce it’s being reissued then Imma be so pissed. So not feeling like spending $$ for an unpainted Mark iV that’s lighter than the one I have. They could have atleast had a light up base but I see how they want to keep it consistent with the current neo line up.

Still have a long way to go:

Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp, War Machine (End Game), Iron Patriot 1, Iron Man Mark I

Pre-ordered:

Gamora (if she ever gets released), BW, Ronin 2x, Rocket V3, Iron Patriot Mark2, Hulk End Game, Cap Marvel, Capt Am End Game, Mark 85, Mark 85 Battle Damaged, Thanos Battle Damaged, Nebula, Thor End Game, Cap Am 2012, Loki 2012

Finally got Fury WS version. Haven’t opened Thanos End Game yet. Still trying to find room for him. Tomorrow I install Hulkbuster’s left arm.

Then I go back to Macross Premium, DX and Delta. Crap. 

This version of IM Mk.4 to me looks lackluster.

It's the combo of transparent and die cast parts that makes it look unrealistic to me. Good for those that want it, however I did like the "Tron Inspired" suit. Didn't get it due to budget constraints.   

Spiderman 2099 pre-orders are up on Sideshow!

$366.87 CDN or $273 USD, to be shipped Sept - Nov of this year.

Here is the Canadian listing and pricing for it:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-man-spider-man-2099-black-suit-hot-toys-906327 *

* It may revert to US funds depending in where you are.