MacrossWorld Con 5 location

Can we get free admission if we donate prizes that is worth more than the admission price? :lol:

maybe if you donate a 1/48 or even that white minty fresh alpha you bought last year.... ;):p:D:lol:

Sorry if it has been discussed before, but for those of us making travel arrangements...

What are the official hours of the con?, and is there any post con stuff that goes down?, or is it pretty much all over at X time?.

Trying to decide whether I should book a flight out on Sunday evening, or Monday morning.

Thanks!

Sorry if it has been discussed before, but for those of us making travel arrangements...

What are the official hours of the con?, and is there any post con stuff that goes down?, or is it pretty much all over at X time?.

Trying to decide whether I should book a flight out on Sunday evening, or Monday morning.

Thanks!

if you want we can all have dinner. Depends on who's free afterwards.

Sweet Monday morning it is.

The flight I'm looking at looks like it gets in around 10AM. Is that cool enough for any Saturday activities?. I saw the infamous Frank and Sons mentioned earlier in the thread, is there still a trip planned there?. Also, the Mari concert on Saturday night.

Man, I'm so STOKED, this is gonna be a blast!!

Yeah Monday morning. We can all go out and have dinner and drinks. Get al liquored up and see who can transform a 1/48 or worse Alt Grimlock the fastest!!!!

hahaha, I'll start practicing.... ;):p:D:lol:

Sweet Monday morning it is.

The flight I'm looking at looks like it gets in around 10AM. Is that cool enough for any Saturday activities?. I saw the infamous Frank and Sons mentioned earlier in the thread, is there still a trip planned there?. Also, the Mari concert on Saturday night.

Man, I'm so STOKED, this is gonna be a blast!!

yes, we plan on going to both frank and sons and the mari concert. So when you get in check with any of us.

• 2 weeks later...
Any of you CA MW'ers know of any good deals for airline flights to Orange County?

I'm in the Bay Area so lemme know because I might be flying down there.

PM me with da info.

Same here. :p

Any chance anyone from SF is driving there? Interested in carpooling. PM. Thanks. :)

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...