MacrossWorld Con 5 location

I'm still waiting for someone to set up a Mid-West con for all of us in the middle of the country. I would try to set it up, but I don't have enough contacts of people with cool Macross customs or people who sell the stuff.

On another note, when you decide where the con will be at, let me know and I can pin point it on the map so everyone has a general idea of where it will be at in relation to where they live.

I'm still waiting for someone to set up a Mid-West con for all of us in the middle of the country

I THINK APOLLO LEADER STARTED A THREAD ABOUT KUNICON.

HE IS GOING AND WAS ASKING OTHERS TO JOIN HIM. THERE CAN BE A GATHERING SOMEHWERE.....

• 3 weeks later...

Any of you CA MW'ers know of any good deals for airline flights to Orange County?

I'm in the Bay Area so lemme know because I might be flying down there.

PM me with da info.

Any of you CA MW'ers know of any good deals for airline flights to Orange County?

I'm in the Bay Area so lemme know because I might be flying down there.

PM me with da info.

if your going to the con, then I can bring the design works bootleg book for you! So let me know if that's cool.

there are some girls here and there Plus there is teh pool. But I think there were ahandful of GFs and one actual member but she didnt stay too long. dunno why.

I wonder why as well :rolleyes:

Well, since we're on the shirt subject, $12 isn't expensive, considering they are good quality. Or at least they have been before. Solscud, please post pics of the shirt design. I already have my money set aside for shirts.

Can any MWer come to MWCon 5?

What is the limit of items one can bring for display?

of course any MWer can come, that's why it's MW con!! I don't think there is a limit as to how many things you wanna bring. Just bring em! We'll find a place to display them! :p:D:lol:

Can any MWer come to MWCon 5?

What is the limit of items one can bring for display?

of course any MWer can come, that's why it's MW con!! I don't think there is a limit as to how many things you wanna bring. Just bring em! We'll find a place to display them! :p:D:lol:

by finding a place for them, boobie patt means he'll find a place to stash them in his backpack. hahahahahaha j/k!

So uh.... who wants to fly me over there and give me a place to stay? :lol:

Wish I could go.... wish I was old enough to go.... Oh well. All you guys gotta do is garnatee that there will be at least three more after this so I can finally get to one.... in three years... <_<

25 palatine

Irivne, Ca 92612

Whoa. Thats like 2 miles away from me. :blink:

Maybe I dont need a car afterall... :D

Irvine? I live in Irvine... it's like 1 mile away from me.

AlphaHX, you live next to UCI? Didn't realize that there are a few MWers in the area...