MacrossWorld Con 5 location

• 3 weeks later...

What is difficult is that fact that the other conventions that were held were in a rec room. I would do it at my house, but I don't think it's big enough. At least not big enough for Valkyrie-exchange, and everyone else's displays. I also live in Mar Vista, between Venice and Culver City. If someone who helps put the MWcons wants to get in touch with me, to check out the place, email me. Otherwise, I'd vote for an early con, right before AX it seems. Solscud, I think you live close to me, if you wanna check it out, email me or p.m. me and you can check it out. I usually host the rt.com parties, and I fit about 40 +, but people don't bring stuff for display. We can barbecue again, and I have people that would help out for that.

Anyways, let me know, guys. Talk to you later.

Jason

What is difficult is that fact that the other conventions that were held were in a rec room. I would do it at my house, but I don't think it's big enough. At least not big enough for Valkyrie-exchange, and everyone else's displays. I also live in Mar Vista, between Venice and Culver City. If someone who helps put the MWcons wants to get in touch with me, to check out the place, email me. Otherwise, I'd vote for an early con, right before AX it seems. Solscud, I think you live close to me, if you wanna check it out, email me or p.m. me and you can check it out. I usually host the rt.com parties, and I fit about 40 +, but people don't bring stuff for display. We can barbecue again, and I have people that would help out for that.

Anyways, let me know, guys. Talk to you later.

Jason

What happens at the RT.com parties?

BBQ + booze + macross fans = fun to me

If you got Mari to sing, that'd be so hot. What goes on at the rt.com parties is ... lots of food, carne asada, side dishes, usually a couple movies, video games, alcohol, and sometimes we get to see sneek peeks at secret stuff. Always good times. That is definitely going on in June, with special guest then, but I need someone to contact me re: MWcon5 if there's interest in doing it at my house.

Ali sama, sorry she is graduating

Anyway releasing is not an option.

JasonC i dont mind. I was actually thinking of burying the hatchet btw MW and RT.com. I was seriously thinking of inviting RT.com. I did have fun when RT.com brought over the Alpha prototype.

George, I do want to invite Mari Ijima. But in respect to her i wouldnt ask her to sing for us. Seems too geeky and needy. I mean jsut to have her there to answer questions and possibly autogrpahs is good enough

Edited by Solscud007

Dude, just having her at the con would be cool. How about renting a rec room if you are planning that? That way, a couple booths could be put up? Just a thought. I'm trying to through ideas out there. I wouldn't mind paying some cover charge to make it in.

I could not go to MW-Con last year, but this year, I'll go !

Now I'm planning to Macross Doujinshi ( fan book ) and I'll bring it to disribute all the attendants in MW-Con #5.

The contents is seclet now.

In Japan, most of doujinshi is Hentai but this is not Hentai but a kind of data doujinshi, of course I can draw Hentai version Minmay, haha......

If you have a suggestion, please let me know !

Seiichi

I could not go to MW-Con last year, but this year, I'll go !

Now I'm planning to Macross Doujinshi ( fan book ) and I'll bring it to disribute all the attendants in MW-Con #5.

The contents is seclet now.

In Japan, most of doujinshi is Hentai but this is not Hentai but a kind of data doujinshi, of course I can draw Hentai version Minmay, haha......

If you have a suggestion, please let me know !

Seiichi

Seiichi, how about some of those "pretty girl figures?" :D:lol::rolleyes:

I need to know waypoints, coordinates, d-day h hour !!

Noel

We missed you at last year's con Noel. :( It was good to meet and share a Sapporo with you at con3. Only if I would've gotten there sooner for that 1/55 GBP armor. :lol: PMing you with another request.

Well, if we were to go by the regular schedule of the con, we have a lot of time to figure out where it'll be, but if it's gonna be in June or July, we'll need to come up with something a little quicker. Anyone thought of renting a rec room? My house is still optional, but I'll wait for one of the coordinators here. Other options are not known, cause I don't know too many people here who have condos or apts with rec rooms, or even houses. There definitely has to be a con this year, and we should start coming up with shirt ideas.

:D

...we should start coming up with shirt ideas.

:D

I vote for the shirt to at least have "MW Con5" on it somewhere. Last year's had that silhouette of the Minmay doll on the back which should've said "MW Con4" below her. <_< How about some characters this year? :)

As far as t-shirts, I would like to see a grey colored "t", as those don't really fade at all. Perhaps a silouette of the SDF-1, or a hot sketch of Milia, or what about the got Macross pic we see with Milia in cute see through t-shirt and panties. Of course, the shirt could be not see through and have the MW con 5 logo. I think there could be something there. That'd be hot.

:wub:

I think for T-shirts, you should chose the character per con. Like Millia/Mirya: Have her in her UN Spacy uniform (TV) on the front with her valk. On the back have her in her Zentradi uniform with her Q-rau. For max, front will be Max in his uniform with his VF-1J and on the back his VF-1A with him in his flight suit. Same thing for Hikaru. And so on.

As far as t-shirts, I would like to see a grey colored "t", as those don't really fade at all. Perhaps a silouette of the SDF-1, or a hot sketch of Milia, or what about the got Macross pic we see with Milia in cute see through t-shirt and panties. Of course, the shirt could be not see through and have the MW con 5 logo. I think there could be something there. That'd be hot.

:wub:

Sillouhette SDF-1 was MWCon2 shirt "100% pure macross, accept no substitutes"

This years shirt will be GBP themed. I got screwed over on my last shirt design, cause of too many compromises. So I will make it how I want it and all yall can take it or leave it.

UMMM...QUESTION...

WHY THEY NEVER HELD AT AX????? OR DID THEY EVER HAD ONE??

we also did that copule years back. Problem is Egan loo screws us over on the deal. And it is harder to control people. MWcon is usually about bringing customs and rare collectibles. Having a bunch of people we dont know looking at it is dangerous. Rather keep it down to a controlable level