Musicians Needed in So Cal area

Okay, I have always loved the music to Fire Bomber and I always thought it would be cool to make a band that is a tribute to their work. Even though FB consists of many different musicians (Tomo Sakurai, the sexy Chie Kajiura, and Humming Bird). I have always wanted to start a band as a tribute to them but still make music that makes the band unique. If anyone thinks this might be a cool idea and have some musical experience. Contact me

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to join if only I'm the area. Played Guitars in a couple of bands. Been a member of the highschool Orchestra and college Pops Orchestra. And most importanlty, a fan of Macross and Macross 7. ;)

... And other Macross Series. :lol: ...ofcourse.

I've been very interested in doing this for awhile. I know the basics of many of the songs already and could help quite a bit. I'm in Culver City, L.A. area. I play guitar and have a Gibson Les Paul with a Fender 4x10 Deville amp that's louder than sh*t. I've been in a few bands myself. Do you have a singer? Let me know. I'm interested. :D

• 3 weeks later...