1/72 VF-0S Macross Zero

Mechleader

i was bored so i decided to look for the battriod kit Less than Super Ostrich was talking about...looks nice....but the picture they had there made it look way too weathered for my taste...too bad it's just the 0A though...i like the kit... just wish i had a Yamato VF-0S and D now :(:unsure::(

if you want, check it out...here's the link...

VF-0A Battroid kit

Recnetly I was trying to make a VF-0 battroid from a VF-1J Arii 1/100 battroid since Arii's deformed chest and nose seems to match quite well with the VF-0 shape. I could be wrong but I think that that VF-0 sculpt follows the same ideas...

Aside from many other details they didn't make the characteristique VF-0 chest intake shape.

EDIT: left image is of course from the infamous Arii 1/100 VF-1A Battroid.

post-3-1063995163.jpg

Edited by Gerwalker

that's just sad...i didn't even notice that at first, thanks for pointing that out...i think that kit would to better as a childerns action figure or somethin...that's what it looks like anyways, an over weathered action figure... lol....wish hasegawa would come out with a kit NOW....i still have a couple project planes to do though (an F-14D i'm goint to convert into the M0 F-14.....then a custom paint job for my YF-21)....

does anyone have any paint sceme ideas for the my 21?

i really don't know what kinda paint job to put on it right now, so any ideas?