McCains/DITTS

briscojr84

Updates -

11-2-3 To 11-9-3-

Completed as much of Aerospace Naval vessels, uniforms, vehicles, variable fighters, and weapons as I could.

Added Rogue Zentraedi Commanders Uniform.

Added Rogue Zentraedi Environmental Suits.

Added Neld Fleet Armor

Added H&K G36

Added 25mm Flaregun

Added Mini-ICAR

Added USAS-12

Added Beretta 96J

Added S&W M110

Added Zuger Z39

Added Automated Turrets

Added Zentraedi Capture Vehicles

Added VB-6 Konig

Added Wicked Angel

On another note now that I've got the majority of files done to where I am satisfied, pretty much only thing I'll be doing for awhile is going back and finishing files that have little info, adding to the character and technology pages, snagging items from my books that aren't here yet and do bibs for the books I use.

Thanks for the support.

• 1 month later...

Sorry about not having any recent updates, I have a new job and literally live there, so I don't have access to a phone line but In the future I'll set some time aside each day to get some files done and then download them whenever I get home, the next update will probably be around Christmas time.

This update includes the addition of several characters.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for no really recent updates, like I said before I live at work at the moment, [24 hour gaming and comic shop] and Have been tweeking here and there on some of the pages but right before I got this job I also got an influx of new books so I have a lot of scanning and updating to do.

Hopefully the whole thing will be updated within the next couple of months.

• 1 month later...

http://alanmccain.topcities.com/animals_pe...lene_jenius.htm

Okay here is one of the first updated files, I still have to fix a couple things, but it's pretty much what it'll be. Some of it's conjecture since the database is based in 2057.

Let Me Know What You Think.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add, I revamped the UN Spacy page but there are some new pics missing at the moment, all the files listed should be currently accessible still except for the VF-1 Valkyrie which I'm working on at the moment.

Edited by briscojr84

• 11 months later...

Okay, if anyone is interested I have new address which is temporary at the moment till I get the money together to get my own Domain and space.

At the moment Anti-Un, Marduk, Meltrandi, and Protoculture items are uploaded.

More soon.

Thanks

http://www.orbital-art.net/unspacy_qmtdb/

Originally supposed to be posted last night but IPB was giving me fits:

Okay all U.N. Spacy stuff should be up now, but it's 1:11 in the A.M. so I won't get the Zentraedi, Varauta, and Zolan stuff uploaded till tomorrow night.

Enjoy.

Future things in the workings include seperate files for weapon systems as well as technology seen in the shows. Important locations as well.

Also everything will be going under the measuring tape.

And I need opinions on whether or not to add current day military equipment that wasn't seen in M0.

Cheers.

hmm....the only modern military equipment seen in macross zero is the FAMAS, Tavor, SH-60 Seahawk, F-117A, maybe B-2, M-1 tank, MiG-29A and S-3B Viking. I might have missed a couple though.

If you were to include other non M0 modern equipment it would become quite a lot of equipment. It could easily turn your webpage into the next FAS.org :p

Well I probably wouldn't go quite that indepth, most likely just ships and current fighters, and mainly for just the more major countries, plus a friend of mine has agreed to help me with d20 stats for the stuff for roleplaying.

I must have missed the Tavor.

Oh does anyone have a fairly large line drawing of D.D. and Nora, the next big thing I'm starting on is more paint schemes and coloring uniforms, unfortunately the ones I have for those two are pretty crappy and small.

here is one pic I already colored, actually three.

As for retracing the other pics, my hand is not steady enough for that unfortunately.

Thanks hellohikaru.

I haven't colored Nora and D.D. yet that page I gave has the three pics that I have colored so far, the other two are the two guitar pics.

Is anybody else having problems with the forum.

I'm not sure exactly what rules he'll use, since I'm pretty much leaving that part in his hands.

I'm basically doing page set up on this part.

Okay bit of an update for ya, a little change in page format, rough drafts of the first few weapon systems files and a few others, check the index page for laundry list.

Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, sorry about this guys but no first of the month update, I'll be updating on the 15th or so though.

Reason there will be no update on the first is because I'm moving to a place that's only five minutes from the store rather than 45 minutes.

And I'll hopefully have cable internet access so updates won't take quite as long.

Thanks for the patience.

• 1 month later...

More updates, things got a little hectic on this last update so there are screw ups all over the place, I'm working on the format for the D20 stats plus I'm going to add a bunch of modern era warships soon.

Enjoy

Hello briscorj84,

I see under your Europa class heavy destroyer entry you have two images there. I do not mind you posting them there but, since you asked who it was that drew the concept sketch and scanned in the image from the flashback 2012 movie book, I am happy to answer you.

Twas me! :p

I have emailed scanned images of the original sketches to you, these include the stats and the foward and aft views.

Sorry the images are on graph paper :ph34r:

I also have them in PDF format. They should clean up nicely with photoshop.

Cheers;

Gideon Krieg :lol:

Hello briscorj84,

I see under your Europa class heavy destroyer entry you have two images there.  I do not mind you posting them there but, since you asked who it was that drew the concept sketch and scanned in the image from the flashback 2012 movie book, I am happy to answer you.

Twas me!  :p

I have emailed scanned images of the original sketches to you, these include the stats and the foward and aft views.

Sorry the images are on graph paper :ph34r:

I also have them in PDF format.  They should clean up nicely with photoshop.

Cheers;

Gideon Krieg :lol:

311380[/snapback]

Thanks, as soon as I get that file updated I'll add your name to the credits. And if you want me to add your e-mail address or anything let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked and the links seem to be working fine, but for some reason some of my pictures are missing.

*sigh*

I was hoping to get more stuff done before another update since I'm rescanning pictures and coloring some but it looks like no luck, crap.

Give me a couple more weeks and I'll have some updated files up.

Thanks hellohikaru.

I haven't colored Nora and D.D. yet that page I gave has the three pics that I have colored so far, the other two are the two guitar pics.

Is anybody else having problems with the forum.

288750[/snapback]

http://www.orbital-art.net/unspacy_qmtdb/m.../uns_if_140.htm

Was rechecking some posts in this one and realized I never did add this link for the picture, *kicks self*

In the past couple days when i show up at your website AVG throws up Trojan warnings, there seems to be 2-3 Trojan virus's on your site. Figure you might want to know.

Great site, can't wait to see it fixed, when do you plan to change the AIM-200 description to reflect the AIM-200 shown in Macross Zero.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about no updates lately guys, both my roommates moved out about a month ago and I had to shut off road runner, but I've got a new one moving in so that'll be getting hooked back up, lots of updates though, especially Uniforms, which I've been working hard on.

So hopefully soon some new stuff will be up.

• 3 months later...

Well thanks to the complete lazy twattiness of my friend not fixing on the problems on his website it'll be down for a bit but I've signed up for my own page, and should hopefully have it up and running.

Also if anybody needs some space I've got about 20 gigs worth, I doubt If I'll ever use all of it.

Thanks for your patients.