'Voices' in a radio commercial?

Radd

I really don't know what to say, but I thought I should share this with you guys anyways. I was at the girlfriend's parent's house, the morning after Thanksgiving as we were packing up to head back home. The radio was on, her dad had been listening to it before he went outside to check a problem she had been having with her car. We're snagging some left overs to bring home, when suddenly I hear voices playing very clearly in the background of what was either a talk show or a commercial.

I must have missed what the commercial was actually for, in my shock at hearing Macross Plus music on the radio, and we rushed out the door soon afterwards (we both worked that night and so we had to get home in time to get a decent amount of sleep), so neither of us remember what station it was on, but that's my story.

So if any of you live in Illinois, especially within an hour or so of Chicago, you might want to keep your radio on and see if you can catch it, too.