Such Beautiful Plumage

Knight26

Well since I redid the GF Solaar Line I decided to rework the Merlin Fighter as well. This is a later model fighter, probably the best of the war. The Modern equivalent would be a Su-37 (two seater). Well here is the original design so you can see the difference. Comments are as always appreciated.

Ok here is the new version, biggest changes are to the cockpit and forward guns. I redesigned them, think they look a lot better. Plus I completely replaced the textures and altered the design to match them. All I have left to do is the inner panels of the weapons packs, and the rear panel of the main fuselage. Oh yeah and those funky lights are from the Ion Disruptor Cannons, should have turned those off, oops. I also will retexture the guns, they kind of need it.

Well since as far as I know AUTOCAD has no resident animation capability, I may try and brute force a few simple animations, basically render each frame and assembled them into an .avi or animated .gif, of course that will require me figuring out how to do that. Will see what happens.