Model Valkrie Gallery

peter

Wow!! GunnerX they look like masterpieces to me!

Fantastic work - great photography too - they realy look great. Love the subtle weathering. The only suggestion I can give is that if your camera allows the aperature to be adjusted, set it to a smaller aperature (higher F-stop) it will give you a greater depth of field, so both the front of the plane and back would be in focus.

Why don't you post step-by-step theads? I'd be insterested. I have an F-14 too that I want to build someday (but I still can't even get through my current VF-1 for the Booster and Launch Rail - got work! yah! :D ) Maybe you could post a build up thread of it first so I can follow along. Which F-14 kit did you get in the end?

Keep up the great work.

Wow!! GunnerX they look like masterpieces to me!

Fantastic work - great photography too - they realy look great.  Love the subtle weathering.  The only suggestion I can give is that if your camera allows the aperature to be adjusted, set it to a smaller aperature (higher F-stop) it will give you a greater depth of field, so both the front of the plane and back would be in focus.

Why don't you post step-by-step theads?  I'd be insterested.  I have an F-14 too that I want to build someday (but I still can't even get through my current VF-1 for the Booster and Launch Rail - got work! yah! :D  )  Maybe you could post a build up thread of it first so I can follow along.  Which F-14 kit did you get in the end?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks master cheng! Larger F-stop, got that! Same for me, really looking for some good tips on photography!

I'm looking at the Fujimi 1/72 Hi-vis jolly rogers, i just saw it yesterday at $39 and it comes with rubber tires and one photoetched part for the canopy (i think). But Hase is also releasing another F-14 kit ( "Tarsiers"?) so i gotta see that 1st!

C'mon all! Let's see your kits! :)

Edited by GunnerX

The poster I got on Ebay for like $5.00. It's the special anime Star Wars poster that came with the SW Magnas. I don't have the Magnas just the poster which I think looks cool.

Great work guys. I love the Legioss and Tread Neptunesurvey.

But I have a question... What is the Star Wars Magnas? I'm a Star Wars fan but I think that one slipped by me.

Carl

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens when you make Macross kits for over 20 years. Too bad I was in College and HS for most of the time. ROFL i woudl have had more

This stuff is OLD. most of its 15 years ago or older

Top.JPG

second.JPG

third.JPG

forth.JPG

fifth.JPG

LOL remember I was about 10 years old when I started this stuff so yeah I know some of its crap. but you know its reminds me of how I grew into a better Modeler over 20 years. :D

PS some stuff is Unfinished, and Some that I have are broke and Back in boxes till I find time to Referbish the kits. Its amazing how much damage Mom could make when shes dusting the Shelf. :p

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

nice collection ranger. i still think your "survivor" CF is the best one overall but the rest of the kits show that even your early stuff had good quality and construction behind them.

O.T. i have the same self units in my hobby room.

sean

• 2 weeks later...

finally i`m currently making a low-vis VF-0S, all the assembly is done and i have painted it and all is left now is to give it an oil wash, feel welcome to give your opinion on this models, i think that i`m still far away from doing models like WM cheng, but still i`ll try to learn as much as possible until i reach my goals.

here`s my VF-0S

post-3-1103778800_thumb.jpg

Do you mean this awesome thing...? :p

I got it from Noel 'Black Aces' or Rob 'Samurai Monkey' (don't remember actually whom) they pop up every once in a while on ebay but ask some of the members here. I have seen it on the sell section twice a while back..

post-3-1103857654_thumb.gif

Oh wow, what a great custom Q-Rau. As you mentioned you've seen others I assume it's a kit? Do you know who manufactured it? Whats the media--resin? What scale?

Inquiring minds (well, maybe just mine) want to know :D

Sean

Oh wow, what a great custom Q-Rau. As you mentioned you've seen others I assume it's a kit? Do you know who manufactured it? Whats the media--resin? What scale?

Sean

That's not a custom. It's the Q-Rau from Macross 7, I THINK one of Mylene's sisters.

Its 1/144 scale but I forgot who made it. Its pops up now and then. You can check the recast shops for it.

Why is it so hard for you guys to resize your pics down to 640x480 like the rules say.

Wow...and on Dec 23rd....Merry Christmas Mr Scrog....oops...I mean Chad!

Can't we all just get along?

;):D:lol::p:rolleyes:

(P.S. I have been around for nearly 4 years now (I think) and I always do 800X600...sorry...I guess I should have read the rules....but it took me 4 years to realize I could read the models page as opposed to asking on the forums!...so I'm learning! ) :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
Oh wow, what a great custom Q-Rau.  As you mentioned you've seen others I assume it's a kit?  Do you know who manufactured it? Whats the media--resin?  What scale?

Sean

That's not a custom. It's the Q-Rau from Macross 7, I THINK one of Mylene's sisters.

Its 1/144 scale but I forgot who made it. Its pops up now and then. You can check the recast shops for it.

237343[/snapback]

It is made by Kaiyodo. Robot Museam series or something along those lines. It used be listed in the models section of the main site, but I don't see it there anymore