Resident Evil 2 : Apocalypse

TheFrenchOne

maybe they'll also address what happens to Rebecca Chambers and Billy Cohn. but i doubt it. <_<

Both are dead. The RE series follows the best Jill ending... where Barry, Jill and Chris got out of the mansion. That would mean Rebecca got beheaded by a hunter.

As for Billy Cohn.... I remember in a file in either RE:rebirth or RE2... that said that a body a con was found in the woods along with a few other bodies. That I think was Billy.

maybe they'll also address what happens to Rebecca Chambers and Billy Cohn. but i doubt it.  <_<

Both are dead. The RE series follows the best Jill ending... where Barry, Jill and Chris got out of the mansion. That would mean Rebecca got beheaded by a hunter.

As for Billy Cohn.... I remember in a file in either RE:rebirth or RE2... that said that a body a con was found in the woods along with a few other bodies. That I think was Billy.

but doesn't a file in RE2 say that rebecca left STARS to go with Chris? wouldn't that mean that she did escape the mansion?

as for Billy, the events at the mansion happen the next day, so there could be no way they would know he was dead already, unless wesker leaves the file there. RE2 mentions a body belonging to the Umbrella operative...could that have been him?

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

I'll see it, but only to look at Milla.  B)

Totally agree !

__hr_milla_guns.jpg?bf8FAa_A3U77PBS3:wub:

The first one just took the "survivor-horror" idea of the games. Let's hope that the second will do better.

Pfffff.

Millia was the only reason I wanted /wentto see the first one.

Like I said. I fell in love with her at "Big ba-da-booom" and "Multi-pass".

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

While not the world's greatest movie, I quite enjoyed the first Resident Evil movie.

In fact, I even went to see it twice at the cinema and bought the DVD (I'm a sucker for zombie movies).

I still think it would have been much better if George Romero had directed as originally planned.

Graham

While not the world's greatest movie, I quite enjoyed the first Resident Evil movie.

In fact, I even went to see it twice at the cinema and bought the DVD (I'm a sucker for zombie movies).

I still think it would have been much better if George Romero had directed as originally planned.

Graham

Hey Graham have you checked out Unearthed films? they have some pretty good zombie movies there. Like JUNK.

Unearthed Films

but doesn't a file in RE2 say that rebecca left STARS to go with Chris? wouldn't that mean that she did escape the mansion?

Still... theres only 1 ending that fits the continuity... and thats Jills vest ending. As for Rebecca going with Chris... I'm not sure... I was under the impression that Chris left by himself. :huh:

maybe they'll also address what happens to Rebecca Chambers and Billy Cohn. but i doubt it.  <_<

SPOILER: At the end of RE:0, Rebecca radios in that she found Billy dead. So yeah, he could still be alive, if it even matters.

I too would like to see the story be based around the games. The first one would have little trickly, but because you can beat all the games in 3 hrs., it isn't like the stories are too long.

On a side note, who's looking forward to RE:4? It's looking just plain beautiful.

On a side note, who's looking forward to RE:4?  It's looking just plain beautiful.

I Am! Leon's back! should be good, i hope.

He is not the only one who is back in RE4. ;)

who else?

Identity not revealed yet... but Capcom calls him "Unknown Umbrella operative".... now... there are so many of them, take your pick. B)

lets hope its Hunk. maybe Ada or Carlos? i can't wait!

Wasn't Hunk hired by an independent party? :blink:

at the end of RE2 didn't he take the G-virus back to Umbrella? they had sent him and his team to take Birkin out, and he was the only one to survive, i think. unless RE3 mentions something else about him going to work for someone else. i could be mistaken. also, in RE 0, the men that are killed aboard by the leaches the train are dressed in similar uniforms.

Wasn't Hunk hired by an independent party? :blink:

at the end of RE2 didn't he take the G-virus back to Umbrella? they had sent him and his team to take Birkin out, and he was the only one to survive, i think. unless RE3 mentions something else about him going to work for someone else. i could be mistaken. also, in RE 0, the men that are killed aboard by the leaches the train are dressed in similar uniforms.

Thats odd... in the end of the Hunk mini-game... it appears as though Hunk gave the virus to some unknown party. It didn't seem like he was doing Umbrellas business. Maybe he betrayed them in the last minute? B)

I fell in love with her at "Big ba-da-booom" and "Multi-pass".

Word. B)

But yeah, Paul Anderson isn't in any way attached to this one, is he? If not, then there's a slim hope that it won't suck. Especially if there's another excuse for Millia to shower again. :lol:

Or that scene at the end were she falls off the medical chair. :)

I'm thinking it might be Ada. I dont think she really died. After all, who was the girl that threw down the Bazooka (sp?) to use on the Tyrant in RE2? My guess is that it was definitely Ada.

Has anyone besides me read any of the Resident Evil novels by S.D. Perry?

I'm thinking it might be Ada. I dont think she really died. After all, who was the girl that threw down the Bazooka (sp?) to use on the Tyrant in RE2? My guess is that it was definitely Ada.

Ada is alive. I think it was either RE3 or RE:Code Veronica that had those epilogue files, and one of them was about Ada and how she was still alive.

I can't wait for RE2. The first movie was my 2nd top fav movie for 2002. It was so great, and kicked serious ass. I eagerly await the next one, but I don't know why they have to put Jill and Carlos in it. Hopefully they won't have a big part since they never ran into anyone during the Nemesis game. Either way, this movie is going to kick even more ass.

I can't wait for RE2. The first movie was my 2nd top fav movie for 2002. It was so great, and kicked serious ass. I eagerly await the next one, but I don't know why they have to put Jill and Carlos in it. Hopefully they won't have a big part since they never ran into anyone during the Nemesis game. Either way, this movie is going to kick even more ass.

Well... you wouldn't have to worry about that, as the movies are not canon, specially considering Jill will be a simple police officer, not a STARS member. :)

Well... you wouldn't have to worry about that, as the movies are not canon, specially considering Jill will be a simple police officer, not a STARS member. :)

Well, even if 2 isn't canon, I consider the first one to be part of the time line since it does take place months before hand.

Well, even if 2 isn't canon, I consider the first one to be part of the time line since it does take place months before hand.

The first movie would fit nicely in the continuity (we don't know the origin of the licker, or Nemesis at that).... but they decided to skirt around it with the second movie, by throwing in Jill and Carlos as different characters.