天使の绘の具

vistali1

Hey, guys, I am new here. I have been looking for all the good songs from Macross. I have DYRL in jap and cantonese version. I am missing English version. I need help. And there are a list of good song on the pic that I attached. Please take a look, And I found the only place to listen to "Angle's Painting Tools" which is here http://www.qqrm.com/dongman.htm. They have it like this :天使の绘の具. I got a full jap version of DYRL. and some other good songs. I just want to know if any one out there has more. I hope we can share some. Thank you very much! my AIM is vistaleeluck if u want to talk!

post-5-1100839969_thumb.gif

The songs of macross have never been translated. There are no english versions. Even in Clash of the Bionoids (A horrible hong kong slashed up version of DYRL), there was english dubbing, but the songs were still in japanese.

In general 99.5% of the people here prefer the original japanese songs and voiceovers, with subtitles instead.

Welcome to Macrossworld.

thx, Lestat. now i got it. one of the friends told me where to get songs. Is there strict rules here about certain words i can not say. I got banned anime networks just because I asked for songs. I hope I am doing ok till now. Hey, Lestat do u have aim. Can i talk to u, mine again is vistaleeluck. thx

post-5-1100857913.gif

thx, Lestat. now i got it. one of the friends told me where to get songs. Is there strict rules here about certain words i can not say. I got banned anime networks just because I asked for songs. I hope I am doing ok till now. Hey, Lestat do u have aim. Can i talk to u, mine again is vistaleeluck. thx

here are the faqs

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=142

plus, no need to double post and add pictures to every post either. ;)

talk to us here vistali1. thats what the thread is for. maybe after we get to know you better we can move some conversations to AIM. :)

Actually, I like the jap version of dyrl and all other songs because they are original. However, the hong kong version was not too bad, right? I think the only reason i like it because I am Cantonese. It did impiresse me when i was only 9 or 10 back in Canton.. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my Lynn Minmei pics. I got a lot!

post-5-1100858162_thumb.jpg

Well, the version of DYRL I saw come out of Hong Kong (Clash of the Bionoids) was in very very bad english. The songs were not in Cantonese either. I heard somewhere that it was dubbed in a college studio by students as a project...

It's horrible. I haven't heard the cantonese version, although I think it's on my hong kong bootleg DYRL DVD there's a cantonese language track.

If you're cantonese speaking, you be the judge. I don't understand the lyrics of either version...

grew up in HK and big fan of DYRL here, never herad of its songs dubbed in cantonese or english (bad idea if u asked me), if they did exist i probably wouldn't enjoy them nearly as much as i do the japanese versions.

closest thing i could think of is the TV version of macross which aired in HK back in the 80's, dubbed in catonese but the songs are still in japanese.

In answering the above 2 questions,

First, there is a Cantonese version of DYRL, Hong Kong did not translate it at all. They came up with different title and different lyrics. it is sang by 陈慧娴, I don't know if it will display properly. Her Engl name is Priscilla Chan. The title I can't translate, look here if it can be displayed properly, "真情流露".

2nd question, pics, I will post more or tell me where to upload them, I will upload them all and share with people all aroud the world.

post-5-1100900207_thumb.jpg