The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

Got a confirmation that the Monster is going to be out on 12/28/04

-Kevin

Keerist! :blink:

Between this coming in less than two weeks and my TF:Galaxy Force order

coming in on the 7th of January, I'm going to be strapped for the next two weeks.

Oh well, I guess I will have much plastic to keep me company while eatiing

my ramen. ;)

you know guys....Im really kinda concerned about it not looking impressive enough on my shelf....I havent got any 1/100 scale stuff (I think) so it will look kinda odd next to MPC Prime and my 1/48..... <_< I mean, it'll look fantastic besides other 1/100 stuff....but otherwise...hmm.....i dunno even know what otehr stuff IS 1/100 scale....

I'm diggin it. looks a lot better with the stickers (or are those painted on?). i may be gettin a little ahead of myself....but, is anybody gonna do some recast gun turrets for the arms and back cannons? those things are just waaaaay too short. and how long before the custom stickers'll be available d'ya think?

oh, yeah....i'm feelin that yf-19. that's a model? :( figures <_<

I really, really, really wanna know what the story is on that Yf-19.

One of the obscure convention resin kit that rarely someone build I assume ;) I didn't see it listed in the models page of WM this site really need some updates.

If only the Yamato will do a Yf-19 that nice in 1/72 or 1/60, damm. The Koenig is surely a beast.

Ooohh... Nice!

wimpy YF-19??!? what are you talking about? its awesome...altho dwarfed by the Monster in those pics by ALOT!!

I just thought of something Toynami could do for us Macross fans if they actually wanted to make themselves useful....Mac+ Super Posables....I would get them....

you know guys....Im really kinda concerned about it not looking impressive enough on my shelf....I havent got any 1/100 scale stuff (I think) so it will look kinda odd next to MPC Prime and my 1/48..... <_< I mean, it'll look fantastic besides other 1/100 stuff....but otherwise...hmm.....i dunno even know what otehr stuff IS 1/100 scale....

peep out some old models, they are 1/100, not much details but scale/....

So, can anyone confirm where that YF-19 comes/came from? Is it a resin kit, or is it a prototype for the new Yamato? Looks nice whatever it is, and the Monster Looks wonderful as well, I am really looking forward to getting it, but I am with everyone else, please make it with as much Tampo Stamping as possible! I loved the Bandai Re-Issues because all the stuff was Tampo stamped on, that was absolutely great!

Twich

you know guys....Im really kinda concerned about it not looking impressive enough on my shelf....I havent got any 1/100 scale stuff (I think)  so it will look kinda odd next to MPC Prime and my 1/48..... <_<  I mean, it'll look fantastic besides other 1/100 stuff....but otherwise...hmm.....i dunno even know what otehr stuff IS 1/100 scale....

Well seeing as how MPC Prime will have to tilt his head up a litttle

to look the VB6 in the optics, not to mention the barrel assembly

on it's back boosting it's stature by a few inches more. Also the

Yammi Konig is much wider that MPC Prime at the shoulder.

So yeah the sucker is titanic compared to everything short of

Fort-Max, the New Omega Supreme/Sentinal mold, and Unicron.

wow................the size...........

Well in shuttle mode it is 13" of Konig Monster, which I should think will appease

the randiest Yamato Collector's needs quite adequately.

;)

Well that and a VF-19 FP.

:angry:

I am so glad I preordered a pair of these bastards.

:lol:

I must have this Monster. Looks reat, though it really looks like Yamato's regular crappy stickers, so I'm keeping it bare. Maybe Anasazi can cook up some decals for it ;)

Need kill decals for it too. Not just Regults and Battlepods, but small ship ones too.

Also, this here answers the "wether the knee bends" question. :)

post-4-1103495533.jpg

Edited by Anubis