The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

I've read that the Koenig monster is supposed to be released on november 4th. Is this date still good. Usualy you can locate yamato releases from HK sellers on ebay days before the product is officialy launched but I can't see any occurences of the product so far.

Does someone have the answer ?

i do not know, I have seen tons of preorders for the MAX Qrau before it came out ,but have seen nothing for this yet. something tells me it has been delayed hopefully by next month it will be out

Yamato has serious "poo, I missed my deadline" issues. If Yamato was run by the Yakuza were if you fail your boss, you have to cut a finger, product managers would now certainly be experts at manipulating stuff with their toes...

Edited by Montarvillois

It would be a miracle if the Monster came out on time. It's at the point that an extra month or two from their initial release date is little to no surprise, so I wager late Jan-late Feb for the Monster.

In other "where is it" pondering, where's the VF-0?

toysrus has a release date of 2004/12/30 on their site.

That probably means they have no idea when it's coming.

Edited by Anubis

Personally, I don't mind....They can wait until January....

-Kevin

I can agree with that statement. My wallet could use the rest. Besides ordering a case of them and VF-1S reissues, I time to rebuild the cash reservoir. :lol: I will assume that most of you will too. ;)

i wish it would come out already. :mellow:

my macross addiction has me spending my hard earned cash on stupid macross stuff....yes stupid stuff that doesn't even TF. :blink: hopefully i'll be getting the max rau in the mail today to hold me over.....hopefully. :unsure:

If they actually use the time to improve the final product (no QC issues <crosses fingers>), then it will be time well spent.

but they don't use the extra time for anything useful, that's the problem, they just delay

I don't mind waiting. Ever since I saw the lineart of the König Monster and the IHP rendition, I wished Yamato made this in toy form.

At least we know it is coming. Always wanted a Garland and that one's also sure bet.

I preordered one with Kev to be cautious with my spending but I know I'll buy at least one more :lol:

I'm leaning towards getting one but I will probably wait for reviews of it before forking out the money. Now I wonder if they will make variantions of the monster and release different paint schemes? It kind of looks a little plain in the shots, so I wonder how it will look with stickers applied?

I need something about this size for the banprestos to guard. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I pre-ordered mine from toy-wave when this toy was first announced...I hope that it comes out this year, as opposed to next year. Yeah, also when is the VF-0S supposed to come out? I have been waiting for what seems like ever for this toy.

Twich

Yeah, also when is the VF-0S supposed to come out? I have been waiting for what seems like ever for this toy.

Well they revised the scuplt a couple of times, so expect around the first to second quarter of next year.

I rather wish Yamato came with decals than those crap stickers for the VB-6. And no, its not out yet. Sigh...

My wallet can wait though. :D

I am sure someone on this site can make custom decals for it. , so is anyone on this site willing???? i think you can make some good money off of it, there are definatly a lot of people who would like some. i hope the monster comes out soon the longer it take the more likly hood of me running out of money for all of the stuff I want to buy :p

At this point I'd be kind of happy if it's January for the Monster. Insurance (every 6 months due Dec), Auto Registration, DVD's, Christmas, and now the Yamato(?). My wallet needs at least a small break.