ANBU 5

Myriad

damn. way too soon.

they should've waited a week before releasing. this ain't gonna help the R2-sale to recoup the investment.

I think you overestimate the Japanese otaku.

They will buy the DVD nonetheless, and hardly anybody in Japan looks at non-Japanese language homepages anyway.

Actually, this is worth looking into...

damn. way too soon.

they should've waited a week before releasing.  this ain't gonna help the R2-sale to recoup the investment.

I think you overestimate the Japanese otaku.

They will buy the DVD nonetheless, and hardly anybody in Japan looks at non-Japanese language homepages anyway.

Anyway, the Japanese who wanted to download this would have grabbed it off Winny the day it was released, not because an English fansub got released.

Help, when I click on the link I get an: 502 Proxy Error

"Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /anbu/index.shtml.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused"

Help, when I click on the link I get an: 502 Proxy Error

"Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /anbu/index.shtml.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused"

most likely it's slashdotted.

or in this case, the server got AFOS-ed.

B))

Woohoo! Only after a day and a half of downloading, I have 33%! C'mon the previous one's were distributed MUCH faster than this :(

its just because nobody is DLing it.

I left my window open for 24 hours. Needed to restart, sorry.

I've some issues to download the eps 01 - 03 file:

'Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused')>

Any ideas, guys ? :huh: 'Cause episode 3 is the only one missing into the ANBU list... <_<

I also tried the full eps 1 - 5 download available from Animetorrents.com through Animesuki but this one says 'bad data from tracker -'

Am I cursed or what? :p

Does anyone have a link to anbu's episode 3? Can't seem to find it on their site or supernova :angry:

I think you are SOL man. I haven't seen a torrent for that one for like 8 months.

Love the username by the way... Action Jackson is one kick ass movie.

Thanks for the help guys. Now I have another problem...where's episode 4??? :angry: Can I just skip to five because this is getting annoying. A1: Carl Weathers owns, of course, but I actually used that handle because my son is name Jackson. Any relation to eighties action movies with references to BBQ ribs is purely coincidental.

... A1: Carl Weathers owns, of course, but I actually used that handle because my son is name Jackson. Any relation to eighties action movies with references to BBQ ribs is purely coincidental.

Awesome. Did you name him that after the movie?

I actually think Carl Weathers should run for President.. After all he WAS in Predator.

Did you name him that after the movie?

Yes, but don't tell my wife that. When we found out we were having a boy I presented her with a list of names that I liked, almost all of them being of fictional characters from movies, books, and anime. Like Roland, Hikaru, Tenchi, Luke (Luke, Iam your father), Max, etc. and somewhere in that list was (action) Jackson. I think it was the only name we could actually agree on.

crap, didn't know it's out until today! :p

d/ling now! can't wait!

EDIT: REALLY SLOW!! 5kb/s... *faint*

EDIT 2: Woke up this morning and it's finished! Speed must have crept up after a while. :) Will leave it open as long as I can.

Edited by Kamion