Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

20 out of 10. :ph34r:

That's awesome!

Thanks guys! Nice to know that ppl like my wallpapers. Be such a waste if no one uses them. :(

Very Nice!!

Thanks! Its nice to see your work too. Always glad to see more contributers in this thread. ;)

:blink:

post-2208-1211389855_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

Thanks guys! Nice to know that ppl like my wallpapers. Be such a waste if no one uses them. :(

Thanks! Its nice to see your work too. Always glad to see more contributers in this thread. ;)

Very Sexah! B))

I can't speak for others buy I use them all!

I just need a second monitor so I can double team 'em... ^_^

Edited by Zinjo

Dude, do you have one without the Frontier logo?

Same resolution, just the background image...

Yep. :)

post-2208-1211459089_thumb.jpg

That looks like you drew it, is that true? If so amazing job, same even if it is computer rendered, certainly something I can't do. Can you do other things like VF-25 with the super packs instead of armor, maybe some pics in gerwalk and battroid too? Do as you wish of course, I just think it would be cool to see those.

That looks like you drew it, is that true? If so amazing job, same even if it is computer rendered, certainly something I can't do. Can you do other things like VF-25 with the super packs instead of armor, maybe some pics in gerwalk and battroid too? Do as you wish of course, I just think it would be cool to see those.

Nope, I dont really have time to draw or create my own things with school around. Its a screenshot that I edited and cleaned up.

In that case you did very well with that cleanup process, it looks like a new image rather than an existing one. Very nice.

I may sound a bit lazy here :unsure: but..

Could someone who´s good at Photoshop clean this up :

mp_box_front_2.jpg

I think this artwork is awesome and deserves to be wallpaper-ised ( I made a new :p )

I think I NEED to do this one :lol:

Unfortunately, I lost my old files... can some one link me to the top view lineart for the 19 and 21?

(does anyone else use vector art? if so, say Hi!!)

Apparently yellowlightman (sp?) shut down while I was gone... :(

Edited by daeudi

• 3 weeks later...
4M PNG of VF-25S Full Armour

MF_I_HJ0508a.jpg

It is a cleaned up image from the mag scan here:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?s=&a...st&p=575806

I tried to correct the distortion of the right most part, but not very successful. I guess someone here can make some good wallpapers out of it.

Do you have plans to clean up the other mech images?

This one turned out extremely well...

• 2 weeks later...

hey, can i hav a humble request?

i'm using a widescreen monitor

i hope mayb u guys can make some wallpapers with either 1280 x 800 or 1680 x 1050 resolution

any vf-25 is alright

i had trouble cropping the images

thanks a lot ^_^

hey, can i hav a humble request?

i'm using a widescreen monitor

i hope mayb u guys can make some wallpapers with either 1280 x 800 or 1680 x 1050 resolution

any vf-25 is alright

i had trouble cropping the images

thanks a lot ^_^

Agreed, I also have a widescreen (mine is 1280x800 but I can downscale others as well).

• 2 weeks later...
I just started to watch the MF series, so i have a question, is the green fighter with the bigger radom suppose to be the same as the VE-1?

It's similar, but it also is capable of remote controlling 3 Ghost UCAVs and is outfitted with substantial sensory and ECM capablities. It's combat role is more supportive to the squad. It appears the VFs have gone from (at least with the SMS) from squadrons to squads, akin to army soldiers as opposed to traditional flight squadrons.

Yeah sort of, looks like technically, any VF can have a radar dish installed as a recon unit now.

Visually one could make that conclusion, but I expect that internally the RVF-25 is very different from the VF-25.

can someone make a wallpapers from the formation flying scenes at the end of Episode 16? The one with Skull Squadron flying and the Konig Monster rising through the clouds is SICK B)) !!! It's ruined by the Sankyo ad though.

I would also like a wallpaper of the end catch from episode 16, with the Konig Monster and Ozma's VF-25S.