Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

It's great to so many different wallpapers! Keep 'em comin' everyone.

Hmm..............I wonder if it would be too much to have Graham create a special section on the main page for wallpapers. Afterall, there is a section for custom models. That would save people time from having to sift through page after page of text, just to see the pics. I know there is an ART section, and it even has a fan submition section, but it is VERY small. Anyway, just a thought.

Edited by Jedi Knight

Man... i just looked through all these wallpapers... and i am amazed. I want to commend you guys for making the macross fanbase so wonderful. I never see this much macross wallpapers in one place. Its good to know Macross is still alive and kicking. And its YOU guys that make keep it alive so thank you. I didnt expect such an awsome fanbase of macross because im a newcomer in macross but i grew up on robotech all my life and jsut recently watched macross and LOVED IT way more.

Sorry for my long winded speech, but Im im jsut so excited to see all these PIMP wallpapers. Im definitely using these. THANK YOU and keep up the good work :lol:

It is too bad that no one has really taken images of the art done in the Tenjin Hidetaka art book and scanned them into wallpapers of 1024 x 768 size of bigger, especially the Macross Zero artwork that is in there....and before you ask, I have the book, but no way to scan them into my computer :angry:

Twich

Edited by twich

I mite get shot for taken someone Wallpaper and added more stuff. So I'm going to duck out from the heavy MG fire.

I mite add some more or do something different to this. I think it looks cool...

326172[/snapback]

You mispelled "meant."

326778[/snapback]

I ah.. meant to do that.... yeh.... I did.

• 4 months later...
Nice work...

364152[/snapback]

Thanx. :)

That neon one is awesome. And longtime no see Alpha! Where HAVE you been?

Hey... had to take care of some personal stuff. I should be around a bit more now and these days. :)

post-2208-1138244528_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

Any chances on 1280x800 Dyrl wallpapers? Or how about some Zentraedi stuff? :rolleyes:

Might be a bit hard to find that hi-res images from the movie though. :huh:

But there should be some nice Dyrl posters and stuff around the net.

I'll try to find something myself too. I must get photoshop too so I can join the Wallparties :p

Any chances on 1280x800 Dyrl wallpapers? Or how about some Zentraedi stuff? :rolleyes:

Might be a bit hard to find that hi-res images from the movie though. :huh:

But there should be some nice Dyrl posters and stuff around the net.

I'll try to find something myself too. I must get photoshop too so I can join the Wallparties :p

364217[/snapback]

I'll see what I can do.

Here's a 1280x800 wallpaper. Dunno if you want to use it tho. :huh:

DYRL_Wallpaper.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

OMG YEAAH!!! :wacko:

np. if u want any of my old wallpapers in 1280x800, let me know. :)

365622[/snapback]

Sure, thanks, though I'm pretty freaked-out with these Hidetaka Tenjin scanz right now :lol: Damn, that book is discontinued already, maybe one can get it from eBay though. Btw, since I did a bit searching I'd like to know is this book good? (Though that Orguss part is totally unfamiliar to me) I would also like recommends on other Macross books...

mov01629box.gif

http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV01629

OMG YEAAH!!! :wacko:
np. if u want any of my old wallpapers in 1280x800, let me know. :)

365622[/snapback]

Sure, thanks, though I'm pretty freaked-out with these Hidetaka Tenjin scanz right now :lol: Damn, that book is discontinued already, maybe one can get it from eBay though. Btw, since I did a bit searching I'd like to know is this book good? (Though that Orguss part is totally unfamiliar to me) I would also like recommends on other Macross books...

mov01629box.gif

http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV01629

365696[/snapback]

Yeah, those are nice pictures... and nice scans by Mechamaniac. Good stuff... :o

I'm still surprise that its already discontinued. That sux... :(

Well, I hope you find it. Its a really really good Macross art book...