Macross DYRL?: Space War One

The_Major

Need (and have needed) to pay some bills, so my Maya has been set up for work stuff and not SWO stuff...

Give me a week and I can start getting stuff together again.

EDIT - Major, those forums are off-site, hosted by a guy who was enthusiastic about both projects. Seemingly he has disappeared off the face of the Earth, as his main site is still like that too.

Edited by Cdr Fokker

For now, this thread will do. Good to get an update. I myself have the same problem as cmdr, money, so I've been working, working and working some more, and to be honest, when I'm finished working, I'm not in the mood to work on the mod...

I'll come round, but it's not number 1 on my priority list. (being married also means working on the marriage before macross).

....man we're lazy bums...

Yeah kinda. ;)

I got pulled away by the editing of my main project and RL in general. But I'm going to be working on it this week so I 'should' have it finished, as in sent to The Major, before Monday. I won't be busy with it's older brother for awhile, well except for roughing out designs. B))

• 3 weeks later...

Uggg... finaly im back and with finished work (ive been in the hospital for the past week and a half with Pneumonia or however the hell you spell it) i will get into contact with Fokker as soon as i can. This project has sat idle for waaay too long :p

Hope you're feeling better. Did you see those screenies of Rauk's work. Awesome. Inspirational. I almost picked back up work, but I've got alot on right now, and 3dsmax is beeng a buttslurm at the moment, crashing on load. I'm too sick of problems to fix it at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

While it looks awesome, it's definately too invidy...

Speaking of progress, I'm actually making some headway now texturing the macross... Screenshots to come in the following days.

Ok, not much to show, but this is the direction the macross' model and textures are taking (ignore the texture under the bridge, it's from the old model).

post-5-1112180548_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lestat

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it is quiet. I haven't had time to do anything more.

I think in theory we're close to some kind of release. But it's not really up to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Thuverl Salan

Thuverl_SC_4shade.jpg

Sorry for no contact, got distracted (kid on the way :-)) and didn't know about this thread, what happend to the old site?

Do you want this model? Looks like you already have one lined up.

-Turbine