minmei rough sketch

milty66

thanks...i think i rushed it too much, but i kinda like the rough flowy look too...about hik's helmet, ill keep that in mind...you know for some reason, i really dont like the dyrl spacesuits, for some reason, they just look too uniform and not enough color variety....thats why i like tv suits....but mac zero has changed that...i love the zero uniforms and all that best..i have never waited so anxiously for an anime episode to come out, especially one with such a long time between eps...damn:)

thanks...i think i rushed it too much, but i kinda like the rough flowy look too...about hik's helmet, ill keep that in mind...you know for some reason, i really dont like the dyrl spacesuits, for some reason, they just look too uniform and not enough color variety....thats why i like tv suits....but mac zero has changed that...i love the zero uniforms and all that best..i have never waited so anxiously for an anime episode to come out, especially one with such a long time between eps...damn:)

You can't help but be anxious when they make you wait half a year for one measly episode.

BoB, you crack me up!

Nice work Milt.

40 mins for a coloured piece like this is great! I think the loose and fast drawing style like yours would be great for storyboards in film production. B)

Oh, Minmay looks lovely. It's just that Hikaru looks funny imo. Please don't get mad at me milty66. :lol:

Edited by Beware of Blast