More Shadow Force news

Maybe they'll just dub Love, Live, Alive and call it Shadow Force. Just joking, hopefully they can find most of the old voice actors. I know they were all around up until 1995 at Robocon 10. Maybe they can get Reba to sing a few more songs :)

NO REBA! If there is an idol singer in the new robotech... as I've been saying there should since the inception of RT.com they should get Mari Iijima to do her voice and songs... Iijima is my favoritest singer in the world... Angel Paint is such a touching song.... always cheers me up when I'm sad...

If they bring back Minmei then actually get the good Minmei to do the voice... she lives in LA, she speaks and sings in English... why not?

Maybe they'll just dub Love, Live, Alive and call it Shadow Force.  Just joking, hopefully they can find most of the old voice actors.  I know they were all around up until 1995 at Robocon 10.  Maybe they can get Reba to sing a few more songs :)

NO REBA! If there is an idol singer in the new robotech... as I've been saying there should since the inception of RT.com they should get Mari Iijima to do her voice and songs... Iijima is my favoritest singer in the world... Angel Paint is such a touching song.... always cheers me up when I'm sad...

If they bring back Minmei then actually get the good Minmei to do the voice... she lives in LA, she speaks and sings in English... why not?

And those robotech.com guys always go see her shows... they SHOULD give her a job...

I saw one episode of Megas XLR. It was okay, especially if you're desperate for something like The Tick, but it lacked inspiration and felt very write-by-numbers.

It will certainly be interesting to see how they go about including characters from The Macross Saga. Will Breetai be Sentinels-ized?

post-26-1097880682_thumb.gif

I can't wait for this thing to come out.... I want something other than M7 to piss on.

I've already got that, it's called G-Gundam. ;)

LOL... Thats what I hear.

I avoid ALL Gundam actually.

It will certainly be interesting to see how they go about including characters from The Macross Saga. Will Breetai be Sentinels-ized?

Oh my... The Sentinel version of Breetai is the pure incarnation of the ridiculous... :ph34r:

Down with Shadow Farce!  Yukikaze-style CGI my ass!  Maybe if it was just an OVA and not a TV series! :rolleyes:

It is an OVA(for now). :ph34r:

Apperently during the last round of conventions they announced it would start off as an OVA/movie and only become a full series if that sold well enough.

Edited by McKlown

Bah! It won't sell that well, so they'll probably just dump the craptacular TV series on DVD so they can get all of the fans' money and then that's when Robotech is truly dead because it's only fans that are buying it, you know, I didn't even know what a Robotech was until I played Battlewhimper. Thank God for Manga's Street Fighter Alpha movie! I discovered Macross Plus through the previews on that VHS my friend let me borrow.

I just hope that Shadow Force's new enemy is the ebolans from the aborted Robotech: Crystal Dreams game.

Ah...crystal dreams...I can't help but laugh everytime someone brings it up. The pictures flood back into my memory of a valkyrie that looks like it was made out of cardboard boxes :). Where is Opus anyway?

I just hope that Shadow Force's new enemy is the ebolans from the aborted Robotech: Crystal Dreams game.

Ah...crystal dreams...I can't help but laugh everytime someone brings it up. The pictures flood back into my memory of a valkyrie that looks like it was made out of cardboard boxes :). Where is Opus anyway?

Heh.

I spent way too much time waiting for that game to come out.

I can't wait for this thing to come out.... I want something other than M7 to piss on.

I've already got that, it's called G-Gundam. ;)

LOL... Thats what I hear.

I avoid ALL Gundam actually.

:blink: Hey, here's something that both Agent ONE and I actually do. And I for one can agree with Agent ONE wholeheartedly.

Scary. :ph34r:

With all the failures of HG's sequels -_- , I'm gonna avoid watching.....what the hell am I saying?! :huh:

Ever since I've found the true Macross, I've hated HG RT and all it's spliced to crap incarnations. :angry:

LOL!

Stop dogging that cool @$$ Mospeada ship!

I guess Robotech could have more then one of those ships......

Did the Sentinels never happen? :blink:

Please don't be turned into a Mospeada 2 in Jpan. The best shows are unpopular and have no sequals...... :p

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! THAT is the SDF-4!!!!???? What a piece of crap!!!!

HG employees should just quit showing up to work. They are SUCH retards.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! THAT is the SDF-4!!!!???? What a piece of crap!!!!

HG employees should just quit showing up to work. They are SUCH retards.

Personally I'd just be happy if they didn't make this crap: :blink:

PRO_219_2_3804.jpg