STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

i thought maybe you had a different trailer, we have already seen this, but at least yours is bigger than the other one, :) hopefully later today someone can get the full one that is going to be shown and post it here in the thread for everyone to see.

ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY KEEP THAT IN MIND B))

:unsure: OMG!

I need an ass tampon, that was... so... BAD.

What a weird pose Vader is contorted into on the slab... looks like he's an old bendie toy. Not a very powerful pose.

And ummmm... everything looks too video-gamey... super-saturated colors... errrr, wow.... I miss the old puppet Yoda... CGI Yoda is just bizarro.

I know. I know... fanboy bitching.

But this looks just a s goofy to me as the previous two prequels. Godspeed to those who are excited about this film.

Still, the space battle looks like it will be impressive! B))

Well, looks like the fan speculation about a duel amonst lava is now totally confirmed. I guess that will make most long standing fans happy. Hell, even some of the large ships engaged in that massive space battle over Coruscant look like the old Republic Dreadnoughts that were created out of concept art from the original films.

I love the yellow fighter craft. Looks like a combo of the Sith Infiltrator and a TIE Fighter.

I must say the large capital ship battle has me interested. It's been far too long since a massive armada battled in on the big screen (for more than a half minute anyway). It's a rare opportunity to see what a lot of sci-fi fans go to these films to see. The ship designs look positively massive and very much in scale with established Star Wars mythos.

Sidious with a saber is a bit of a surprise, since the original story never presented the opportunity for us to see Palpatine with one in hand.

Lastly, the inevitable duel between Ben and Anakin looked great. It'll sure be interesting to see how Ben survives and leaves Anakin for dead. I just hope the plot device isn't a disappointment, because even as good as Ben is, I think the prequels are clear in telling the audience that Anakin is gonna be the strongest Jedi.

Well, I've got to go back to work. I'll post more thoughts later.

This trailer seems to confirm to me more of the same. Hopefully they can improve the CGI work over the coming months.

I'll certainly see it and hope that he doesn't screw this one up too.

The space/atmosphere battle looks great, while the lava planet (geonosis?) looks like a video game. We'll see.

In Dark Empire once Palpatine got a younger body, he had some fight time with Luke. Still seeing him with one on screen is a surprise.

The lava planet is a whole new one.

That starfight battle is supposed to be in the beginning of the movie.

I am rather excited about this one. Lots and lots of action. I want to see some Grievous previews as well.

Edited by Anubis

I've got pics from the trailer but I'd need a place to host, for some reason it's not letting me attach em :(

eta: the trailer link Duke posted isn't working anymore...too many downloads?

Edited by uminoken

BTW, here's a link to the trailer....

You'll need crapass Quicktime to play it.

Da Trailer

not working... any other non-AOL/Hyperspace sources? Ihad to borrow a friend's AOL name.

Sorry, I was in the process of pulling down that link, and uploading the movie to my webspace....

Should be there now...

Incidentally, that trailer is the second size version, not the supersize that is available to Hyperspace members only or something like that.

However, if you watch it in QT, and go to Movie then Double Size, it looks just as good.

Edited by Mechamaniac

BTW, here's a link to the trailer....

You'll need crapass Quicktime to play it.

Da Trailer

not working... any other non-AOL/Hyperspace sources? Ihad to borrow a friend's AOL name.

Sorry, I was in the process of pulling down that link, and uploading the movie to my webspace....

Should be there now...

Incidentally, that trailer is the second size version, not the supersize that is available to Hyperspace members only or something like that.

However, if you watch it in QT, and go to Movie then Double Size, it looks just as good.

Thanks a whole hell of a lot, man!! :D:lol:

Good quality, too.

Dont worry about the CGI. It will all get worked out in the end. Its a teaser for a reason. :p

I remember when the teaser trailer for the film I worked on was first presented, and some of the shots in it werent fully finalized and looked kind of odd. Now I see the latest ones, and even some of the stuff they show on TV and it looks 100x better.

But I guess I will have to wait till next week to see it.

Dont worry about the CGI. It will all get worked out in the end. Its a teaser for a reason. :p

I remember when the teaser trailer for the film I worked on was first presented, and some of the shots in it werent fully finalized and looked kind of odd. Now I see the latest ones, and even some of the stuff they show on TV and it looks 100x better.

But I guess I will have to wait till next week to see it.

Aye... exactly why Vader's voice is off. I don't believe that JEJ has recorded his lines yet.