STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

great pics i love the shot on the first page of the space battle looks like it could turn out awesome,

I certainly hope Jar Jar Binks has a larger role in this one. Here's my dream scenario:

After Anakin/Vader wipes everyone out, Jar Jar is left with the responsibility of delivering the Skywalker twins to their respective foster homes AND shuttling Yoda to Dagobah. Jar Jar then decides to live on Dagobah with Yoda and Lucas digitally includes Jar Jar in a future release of the OT.

If you think I'm nuts, just remember that Gungans have already been included in the OT. At the end of Jedi, during the celebration scene on Naboo, you can see a parapet filled with Gungans dancing around and flailing their arms as one yells, in a very Jar Jar like voice, "Weesa Freeee!!!!" :p

I certainly hope Jar Jar Binks has a larger role in this one. Here's my dream scenario:

After Anakin/Vader wipes everyone out, Jar Jar is left with the responsibility of delivering the Skywalker twins to their respective foster homes AND shuttling Yoda to Dagobah. Jar Jar then decides to live on Dagobah with Yoda and Lucas digitally includes Jar Jar in a future release of the OT.

If you think I'm nuts, just remember that Gungans have already been included in the OT. At the end of Jedi, during the celebration scene on Naboo, you can see a parapet filled with Gungans dancing around and flailing their arms as one yells, in a very Jar Jar like voice, "Weesa Freeee!!!!" :p

I think we need to shoot you and the Gungans. :p Gungans are so stupid. The only cool they ever had was the submarine. And that was pretty much it. They are a useless species. In the SW battlefront, it was easy to wipe them out. :lol::D

I certainly hope Jar Jar Binks has a larger role in this one.  Here's my dream scenario:

After Anakin/Vader wipes everyone out, Jar Jar is left with the responsibility of delivering the Skywalker twins to their respective foster homes AND shuttling Yoda to Dagobah.  Jar Jar then decides to live on Dagobah with Yoda and Lucas digitally includes Jar Jar in a future release of the OT.

If you think I'm nuts, just remember that Gungans have already been included in the OT.  At the end of Jedi, during the celebration scene on Naboo, you can see a parapet filled with Gungans dancing around and flailing their arms as one yells, in a very Jar Jar like voice, "Weesa Freeee!!!!" :p

I think we need to shoot you and the Gungans. :p Gungans are so stupid. The only cool they ever had was the submarine. And that was pretty much it. They are a useless species. In the SW battlefront, it was easy to wipe them out. :lol::D

Yeah, well you just wait until 2015 when you're watching the Super-Special-Special Extended ++ DVD of ESB and Vaders mask on Dagobah dissolves to reveal a certain familiar toothy Gungan...and of course when Luke removes Vaders helmet in ROTJ who should be inside? "Oh, mooey mooey master Luke-sir, yousa be helpin me take dis mask off? Let meesa look on yousa with meesa own eyes!" :p

I certainly hope Jar Jar Binks has a larger role in this one.  Here's my dream scenario:

After Anakin/Vader wipes everyone out, Jar Jar is left with the responsibility of delivering the Skywalker twins to their respective foster homes AND shuttling Yoda to Dagobah.  Jar Jar then decides to live on Dagobah with Yoda and Lucas digitally includes Jar Jar in a future release of the OT.

If you think I'm nuts, just remember that Gungans have already been included in the OT.  At the end of Jedi, during the celebration scene on Naboo, you can see a parapet filled with Gungans dancing around and flailing their arms as one yells, in a very Jar Jar like voice, "Weesa Freeee!!!!" :p

Yeah, well you just wait until 2015 when you're watching the Super-Special-Special Extended ++ DVD of ESB and Vaders mask on Dagobah dissolves to reveal a certain familiar toothy Gungan...and of course when Luke removes Vaders helmet in ROTJ who should be inside? "Oh, mooey mooey master Luke-sir, yousa be helpin me take dis mask off? Let meesa look on yousa with meesa own eyes!" :p

if jar jar never said anything, and carried a "ol painless" he'd be kinda cool.

if jar jar was vader, they could replace all of james earl jones's voice acting and replace it with jar jar's voice. the best part is that they could also add in audio from silly music that jar jar is listening to inside the suit. that way when ever he talks you hear the silly music crackling over the vader intercom in his suit.

its just so great because finally, lucas will have fulfilled his artistic vision.

if jar jar never said anything, and carried a "ol painless" he'd be kinda cool.

if jar jar was vader, they could replace all of james earl jones's voice acting and replace it with jar jar's voice. the best part is that they could also add in audio from silly music that jar jar is listening to inside the suit. that way when ever he talks you hear the silly music crackling over the vader intercom in his suit.

its just so great because finally, lucas will have fulfilled his artistic vision.

Yes! And then there would of course be the scene where Jar Jar lets a terrible and echoing fart in the suit and nearly asphyxiates himself! "Peeeyusa!"

Ah, if Lucas could only somehow realize his true vision for Star Wars. :p

I now leave you kids to contine complaining about "raped" childhoods and other such melodrama. I'm sure this thread will be up to page 10 by the time I get back.  :rolleyes:

I can only speak for myself of course, but for me making fun of Lucas and SW is sort of like teasing a beloved old cat for being too fat. It may not completely fit my ideals but it doesn't make me stop loving it. I've never been one to criticize Lucas for the prequels or even the changes to the OT. He could digitally replace Harrison Ford with a Rob Schneider or a giant carrot (or Rob Schneider playing a giant carrot) and I wouldn't really care, they're his movies.

My enjoyment of Star Wars, old and new, is equateable with my enjoyment of Mountain Dew. I'm not always in the mood for it, and I know it has no nutritional value, but it sure is tasty.

And the whole Jar Jar thing...I've never been ashamed to admit that I like him. He's a bumbling and nearly worthless fool and everyone seems to hate him, and for some reason I find that a really valuable element to have in the SW universe. And like him or not, you have to admit that he had the most personality and best delivery in Phantom Menace. At least more than Jake Lloyd. :)

Back on the topic at hand, that banner is very nice, it's going to be great to have Vader on the screen again. Has anyone heard a concrete statement about just how much screen time Vader will have?

Edited by eriku

Intersting pictures. The space battle sure would be a welcome sight. We don't often get the chance to see giant space battles in Star Wars. But when we do, it's fantastic.

I've seen the Episode III preview on my Star Wars DVD set so the Darth Vader pictures are nothing new. The suit looks great though. In fact it looks even better, if that's possible. More than likely it's just the small refinements and modern costume techniques that no one but a Wars fan like me would notice :)

I'm really looking forward to the final episode. I'm sure I'll love it.

Those space battle pics made my drool glands kick in overdrive. ep2 had nothing and ep1 had that poor Jake Lloyd excuse for a space battle. yes, call me an optimistic fool but I think ep3 will redeem the prequel trilogy.

Those space battle pics made my drool glands kick in overdrive. ep2 had nothing and ep1 had that poor Jake Lloyd excuse for a space battle.

True, but neither did ESB have a space battle. "Oh sure" you cry, "but it had an asteroid chase." And so did AOTC, which also featured a land battle much larger than the little skirmish on Hoth. :p

Those space battle pics made my drool glands kick in overdrive. ep2 had nothing and ep1 had that poor Jake Lloyd excuse for a space battle.

True, but neither did ESB have a space battle. "Oh sure" you cry, "but it had an asteroid chase." And so did AOTC, which also featured a land battle much larger than the little skirmish on Hoth. :p

Mmmm... Republic Gunships....Sonic Charges...

you are right, the format does mimic the original trilogy. Space battles in the first and third, and set piece land battle in the 2nd. I dunno.. I guess the space battle in ep 1 felt like a skirmish, and the way anakin accidentally blew up the trade federation base thingie was ghey. I'm looking forward to another thick-as-flies space battle like in ROTJ.

And the sonic charges are my favourite moment from the new films! :D

yea it looks like they took down the link :( did anyone save any of the pics so that other people on Macrossworld who did not get a chance to see them still can.

• 2 weeks later...