Macross 1/72 Scale Complete List

ChristopherB

• 9 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 9:50 AM, ChristopherB said:

Hasegawa 1/72 VF-1(A/J/S) Battroid Valkyrie Upgrade Parts [Pending Verification]

Well, it's only been 10 years, but it looks like we finally have verification of this kits existence.  I was recently contacted by a MW member who had a question after winning it in an auction.  I'm seeing a lot of polycaps, what look to be arm joints, backpack pieces so this definitely seems to be for a battroid Hasegawa.  Perhaps the original battroid kit was in need of upgrades for some reason to prompt the release of this item.

Please take a look and let me know what you think:  :hi:

Hasegawa 1-72 VF-1(AJS) Battroid Valkyrie Upgrade Parts (1).jpg

Just found out about this thread, and at the same time I found this at Mandarake:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1123268015&ref=list&categoryCode=02&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

sp.PNG.3d021f5c608c624cf388d954213fc2f3.PNG

Thank you for the information, I was able to obtain this Hasegawa set recently.  Did anyone collect releases from EXO of Plastic Cretins?  I would like to add that information to the Macross Complete Model List.

Hi Chris,

Will this list separate the official licensed products,  GK licensed from BW, GK unlicensed (bootlegs or 3P) and straight out recast bootlegs of official kits and unofficial kits, and finally 3D printed unofficial products from many individuals in production.

It just gets so confusing nowadays that many of us would like to know what is “official” and how we can better support true Macross/BW products.

I know I am guilty of buying recasts sometimes without even knowing until it’s too late. For example, I bought a 1/48 UD Kit years ago from a seller who stayed the product was official, but late came to discover it was an e2046 release. 

All the parts are well done, but I was really hoping for the original. 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings NB4M,

I'm sorry, but what is your name again please?   Just so I don't have to keep using NB4M.   :lol:

You and I were messaging, last discussion was in September about your personal Macross kit collection list.  If you've made any progress, please let me know.  :hi:

Please reply to this message at the new thread I created, because this one was only for 1/72 kits.  You've asked some great questions, which I'll do my best to answer here:

Thank you,

Christopher  8)