Macross 1/72 Scale Complete List

ChristopherB

Pat S,

Thank you very much for posting the pictures!

Bariaburu Faita,

I really appreciate your information, I will update the list.

Chad,

Have you had a chance to reference the information from my previous PM? I know you're busy, so whenever you get a chance.

Yeah, those PE parts sound pretty cool!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Looks like we're only missing the information from (3) kits:

Wonder Festival Kits (Creator Unknown):

1/72 YF-19 Battroid Valkyrie

1/72 VF-1A/J Version A (kneeling)

1/72 VF-1S/J Version B (standing)

Can anyone help?

Here's the box of my X-9 Ghost, looks like it's made by the same company, EBO.

Chris, I noticed you have this listed under JafCon9 as the mfg, I thought that was an event not a mfg. Mine doesn't say JafCon9 anwhere on it, just EBO.

post-3-1096519165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grayson72

Here's the box top of the Club-M WF version of the VF-11.

I noticed you've listed the Hasegawa event only kits so you might want to list this one as well. It didn't include the FP's so technically it's a different kit.

post-3-1096519266.jpg

Edited by Grayson72

Whoa, that's new, Platz did PE parts for the Mac zero models, gotta get some of those.

And I totally missed that

ouch !

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, I missed out on those too. Didnt see any at the Platz booth when I went. I only found out recently about them when I was re-reading the program guide. Is there anyone out there that has them?

And Noel, whats up? I asked you to let me know the next time you were in town. And then I find out that not only were you in the Osaka area recently, but called Rob several times and scheduled a meeting with him. I guess you dont want a wonderfest dealers badge for christmas eh? :angry:

Edited by Bariaburu Faita

wow nice collection Grayson72 you really should start getting to work on those :p by the way when you do please post pics i would love to see what you come up with.

Here's the box of my X-9 Ghost, looks like it's made by the same company, EBO.

Chris, I noticed you have this listed under JafCon9 as the mfg, I thought that was an event not a mfg. Mine doesn't say JafCon9 anwhere on it, just EBO.

Doh, I assumed on that one, thanks for the correction.

wow nice collection Grayson72 you really should start getting to work on those :p  by the way when you do please post pics i would love to see what you come up with.

I always do when I complete one, I've only completed 8 Macross models over the past two years though.

Did you see my Armored Battroid/Hase Battroid kitbash thread in the how to section?

I'm kinda stuck on this one right now, I need to just bite the bullet and finish the thing but I'm at a part that I'm dreading :(

Edited by Grayson72

Hi,

Battroid YF-19 kit creator name cannot be recognized. (Bummer!) I can't make out very much from the picture myself.

Added the Giga Conversion Wings.

Acknowledge that name is "Corydoras Works," and updated.

Corrected X-9 Ghost to "EBO."

Thank you for posting the pictures Chad, I really appreciate it, and by the way, I officially "Hate" you for having so many cool kits in your closet. :p

Man, I'm really envious of you and Carl.

I'm sure someone around here has got to own the 1/72 Battroid kits, either/both the kneeling/standing version.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Ok here's some of the stuff Chris asked me for.

Here's the 19 Battroid, I can't make out the chicken scratch URL so we may never know who made the thing. Really brilliant of these guys.

Which wonderfest was that kit from? If it was from the most recent 2004 summer one, I might have a lead on it. I found a very messy handwritten entry in the program guide that mentions a YF-19 battloid. Can you send me a high resolution pic of the text in that pic?

Its funny how these guys can make super detailed resin kits but have such lousy handwriting, kind of like doctors and professors.

The VF-19 conversion wings are not from GIGA.

Thank you for the information Noel, since Chad purchased them from you, he should have them in his possession and be able to find out who made them.

Since it is not GIGA, do you know who it is Noel?

Welcome back from Japan, please do not forget to review my PM's at your leisure.

Grayson how does the Dragon and Catseye kit look like ?

They look fine, are you wondering what they look like?

The Dragon has gear wells like he was gonna make gear for them but there's actually none included as well as no gear doors either. I'll have to make covers or fill in with putty or something.

• 2 weeks later...
The VF-19 conversion wings are not from GIGA.

Noel,

Please advise who the wings were made by when you get a chance.

Sincerely,

Christopher

PS: I meant to say September "25" and not September "5" in my recent PM to you. ;)

The people who made the wings are the same guys who did the YF-21 gerwalk.

if you need me to provide you with the name,

I am not able to at the moment

perhaps I will have to look at the program book of WF and have the japanese name translated

Noel

after asking around, only one person has done conversion wings from YF to VF-19. EMINENCE from the group Gokigen-Seimetsu. Just like Noel says, the same person who did the other conversion kits/lathe turned metal parts.

I think I found some info on the WF 2004 summer YF-19 batteloid.

Looks like Jika Norihiro of a group called Kantogakuindaigaku-Mokeidourakukai made it.

Here are some making of pics;

http://diary.fc2.com/cgi-sys/ed.cgi/edo-ki...Y=2004&M=9&D=30

and the homepage I got the link from;

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~kgumokei/

Edited by Bariaburu Faita