my newly finished model

IIymij

my currently finished model but as eager as i am i took some pix witha digi cam

heopfully sometime this week i can burrow my friends digi camara to take more higer qulaity pix....

color scheme - gun metal base white stripes kinda a wing and yang with my 19's =)) my other one is white with black stripes

anywas for a few pix....

comments pls good and bad :o

post-3-1063481508.jpg

Nice kit there...I really like the color too! Is that a variable kit or is it just fighter mode? Also, what scale is it in? I thought the Dayashu(sp?) were 1/144 scale, but I could be wrong. Seein how good that looks just makes me want the Yamato resculpt all that much more!

Post more pics!

Larry

Pretty. :)

Did you panel line in white at all? Cant see if you did ? Would look cool though.

And was it the 1/100 variable? Ive yet to make mine, but if it is, looks nice in fighter... :)

hey guys =P still havent gotten a digi cam from my friend hes working rite now

i panel lined what i could with silver aluminum paint probably see more of it when i get a pix witha digi cam

all my painting was done by hand =P took me forever

its a hasegawa 19 1/72 model just made the wings swingable looks like a big doyusha toy alhough the amount of cutting i had to do has left the bird very light.... cant play around with it much...

weeee hopefully tonight some pix....