Several Macross Models published in a Mag.

CID

Oooooow, very nice. Thanks for the pics.

Thanks, I saw your post on Macross mmodels also. This was just coincidents that I found the magazine today, while cleaning the house (Three day weekend is always filled with fun (Cleaning the rooms, taking care of chores :lol: ). It was not meant to push your post down. :rolleyes:

Those are some well done customs. I like that strike VF-22 with all the external ordrnance, the x-from tail, and the YS-19 cockpit, I just don;t care for the removal of the vector plates.

Edited by Knight26

Definitely sweet! :o

I love the VF-19 Elintseeker. I'm not into Asian chicks, but I wouldn't mind doing something similar, and use a WWII era pin-up girl instead.

Yeah, what's up with Hasegawa neglecting the VF-11, and GBP-1 armor? <_<

Of course I'm kidding, I'm the king of sarcasm. :p

Seriously though, I'm really selective about who I date, and that's probably why I spend so much time here at MW. ;)

I refuse to date any chick that doesn't have green hair and fly a red and white valkyrie. :lol:

• 11 years later...

Anyone happen to have these images archived? Mechahq.com is no longer on the web! I remember these models; they were amazing.

EDIT: Here's all I could find on the Internet Archive. These give you a sense of how awesome these Valk's were, but I feel like the YF-22 variations were the best, and those are missing from the archive.

post-2765-0-77771000-1468015919_thumb.jpg

post-2765-0-56776000-1468015927_thumb.jpg

Edited by armentage