KUMORICON

Haha another gathering of the masses you worm babies!

This memorial Day weekend, Saturday-Monday at the Portland Marriote Hotel in downtown Portland near I-5 is a gather of anime junkies 0_o...I never even knew this place had existed till like a month ago when I went to the comic shop seeing a flyer......................go figure.

So basically from early morning till midnight Saturday-Monday will be odd events 0_o stuff i think are stupid but oh well. From what I gather, the dealers will be here on Sunday....

Here's one of those stupid events:

ROBOTECH RATINGS AND DEMOGRAPHICS

** How ROBOTECH preformed in both large and small Television markets. (Very eye opening)

** How ROBOTECH would do in key demographic categories and not so key demographic categories. (Very surprising)

** How did ROBOTECH fare against its completion and when did really peak. (The answer is not what you think)

** ROBOTECH’s national audience share compared to well the popular shows of today.

** A look at the broadcast hurdles ROBOTECH faced in its syndication run.

Plus much more….

0_o.......why I do not know.

If anyone is gonna go let me know, we'll cause a massacre to those Robotech newbs....wait no, I'll say "Convert" them....CONVEEEERRRT!

Well to let ya guys know.......here's my review.......

:unsure: uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

6:30AM - Woke up.......still sleepy but restless none the less........

6:30-7:45 - Watched Outlaw Star episodes 2 and 3.

8:00AM - Showered, shaved and clothed and prepped....

8:20 - Digital Camera ran outta juice........forgot to charge.....

8:30 - Left for convention, 50 miles from home thus I wouldn't get there till close to 10.

8:50 - Went to Bank of America to suck out 260 bucks....ATM is down.... :angry:

9:30 - Make it around the area where I work, Bank of America near, got 260 dollars.

10:15 - Made it ust one block from SW Naito Parkway......but 2 miles from the convention....I goofed on directions.

10:40 - Made it to the convention......registered and spent 20 bucks....now down 240.

11:15 - Found video room.....Anime on display

1) Crest of the Stars

2) Nadesico episodes 1 and 2

Around 3 they were gonna show 2 episodes of Robotech than 4 out of 5 of Macross Zero.....dorks.

12:30 - Dealer room FINALLY opens after being 30 minutes late! Sadly, as I walked around I found virtually nothing interesting.......I did find Macross model kits, Hasegawa's even.......but I wasn't going to pay 60 bucks for one of them....

Out of the 8 dealers that were suppose to be there.......only 4 showed up....drag.

12:45 - Left the con pissed off and depressed. Walked the 2 miles back.

1:30 - Went to game stop..........AND GOT A FREAKIN XBOX! YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA CARRY 240 BUCKS IN MY WALLET FOR NO REASON?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Convention raiting - 3 outta 10

Gamestop - 10 outta 10 :p

Kumori con blew...... :(

• 4 weeks later...
Well to let ya guys know.......here's my review.......

:unsure: uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

6:30AM - Woke up.......still sleepy but restless none the less........

6:30-7:45 - Watched Outlaw Star episodes 2 and 3.

8:00AM - Showered, shaved and clothed and prepped....

8:20 - Digital Camera ran outta juice........forgot to charge.....

8:30 - Left for convention, 50 miles from home thus I wouldn't get there till close to 10.

8:50 - Went to Bank of America to suck out 260 bucks....ATM is down.... :angry:

9:30 - Make it around the area where I work, Bank of America near, got 260 dollars.

10:15 - Made it ust one block from SW Naito Parkway......but 2 miles from the convention....I goofed on directions.

10:40 - Made it to the convention......registered and spent 20 bucks....now down 240.

11:15 - Found video room.....Anime on display

1) Crest of the Stars

2) Nadesico episodes 1 and 2

Around 3 they were gonna show 2 episodes of Robotech than 4 out of 5 of Macross Zero.....dorks.

12:30 - Dealer room FINALLY opens after being 30 minutes late! Sadly, as I walked around I found virtually nothing interesting.......I did find Macross model kits, Hasegawa's even.......but I wasn't going to pay 60 bucks for one of them....

Out of the 8 dealers that were suppose to be there.......only 4 showed up....drag.

12:45 - Left the con pissed off and depressed. Walked the 2 miles back.

1:30 - Went to game stop..........AND GOT A FREAKIN XBOX! YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA CARRY 240 BUCKS IN MY WALLET FOR NO REASON?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Convention raiting - 3 outta 10

Gamestop - 10 outta 10 :p

Kumori con blew...... :(

Good thing I didnt make a trip down there. 2 hour drive for that? Hell can freeze. Well looks like Mt St. Helens is gonna blow up again.