Wayyyy offf topic but...

Mechleader

I know this is way off but I think that alot of people grew up watching him so... He was young. Kinda bums me out right now.

Actor John Ritter died from a heart problem at a hospital in the

Los Angeles area late last night. He was 54., Ritter died from a flaw in his heart that

apparently had gone unrecognized.

Ritter's portrayal of the bumbling but lovable Jack Tripper

helped make the comedy series "Three's Company" a hit. He is also on an A-B-C

sitcom called "Eight Simple Rules ... For Dating My Teenage

Daughter."

Edited by Mechleader

RIP.. I thought he was a great actor with a talent for comedy. Anyone remember that series 'Hooperman' where he played a detective? I loved him in that.

I'll best remember him for his role in the movie "Sling Blade". It gave him a chance to show off his capacity for taking on dramatic roles. Before that movie we only got a brief glimpse of that every now and then in the aforementioned "Hooperman".

RIP

RIP John Ritter. :(

Three's Company was also one of my FAVORITE show's for it's time. Seeing those eavesdropped conversations between the three of them and Mr. Roper (or Mr. Furly) were comedy gold. You'll definently be missed.............

What really sucks, is he was really back on top again... He had a new show that was good (from what I hear). That guy was just comming back and I figured he was going to be bigger than ever... Well, I hope he had a good life.

What!?!?!? I can't believe this!! I didn't even know about this. I just barely found out about Johnny Cash and now this? What happened to the news stations? I was watching the news and nothing about anybody at all. I guess the whole 9/11 anniversary was more important. But that is really sad to hear. All I can remember John Ritter from is 3's company and a movie called Skin Deep. He will be deeply missed. :(

RIP John Ritter.  :(

Three's Company was also one of my FAVORITE show's for it's time. Seeing those eavesdropped conversations between the three of them and Mr. Roper (or Mr. Furly) were comedy gold. You'll definently be missed.............

Ditto.

I heard it on the news this morning I was shocked! He was a comedic genius and I'm also a BIG Three's Company fan.

John Ritter you will truly be missed.

RIP :(

Let's all do a shot for Jack and eat Tuna Sandwich's at the Regal Beagle!

"To Jack!"

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

I didn't know which girl you're talking about so I looked it up... He has a kid with Amy Yasbeck, she was the girl from Wings and the princess from Robin Hood:Men in Tights. Their daughter Stella was born Sept 11, 1998. He died on her 5th birthday... :(