Final Fantasy Creatures

Eternal_D

was wondering if anybody knew of a good place to get the Final Fantasy Creatures...either as a set or unopened boxes. I'm a big(not crazy) fan of FF and one of the reasons is all the different enemies and summons etc. would greatly appreciate some info. If not, I'ma gonna have to ask Mr. Monkey-N. =)

From which Final Fantasy series creatures are you looking for? I know a place that has alot of final fantasy 8 Guardian forces. And if you buy them all you can build the ragnarok. The prices are pretty cheap considering you can't find these anymore. It's located in the toy district in downtown L.A. Other than that I don't know anywhere else that might have the Creatures your looking for except Frank & Sons. :p:D:lol:

nah, I've got all the guardian force figs from viii and x...not the ragnarok tho because I bought the stupid US versions and I don't wanna pay more to get the Japanese versions.

these figures are roughly the size of the macross collection figures....only I think they're more badass cuz it's way more detailed.