John Moscato's Legioss project.

Less than Super Ostrich

Hey, if it frees up room for stickys does that mean someone could sticky my build-up threads (at least the pointers to my build-up threads... which I've been politely asking for the last year?)

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=691

I still get weekly PMs about where to find my older build-ups! :( I don't mind - love the interest, but its answering the same questions over and over again.

I'll update this thread whenever I get a new build-up or photos of my models...

one day, i dont care if I'm 80 ;)

What projects you got in the works lately John?

As of this week, I'm tasking myself with the finished Macross Valkyrie booster, as well as plotting some initial drafts of the launch vehicle. In between those two, I have to work on a second-generation design of my firearms project... My life is like a never-ending arts & crafts session :lol:

All of the sculpting was finished a while back, but the only way to truly "finish" it was to mold everything and cast it. I just don't have time for that in the forseeable future.

So send it to Jesse, he'll do it, he'll cast anything.

Hey what firearms project, care to share details and pics, love to see any of your models.

Unfortunately, I can't share any photos or diagrams of my firearms projects, as they are still development prototypes and haven't been patented yet.

Legioss: aside from the obvious casting hurdle(metal parts, not just resin), I'm simply not anxious for another potentially messy showdown with Harmony Gold's legal arm. I tend to like the position I'm in now with the booster project, where I'm simply a subcontractor for a firm operating outside of HG's jurisdiction. Simpler for me.

• 4 weeks later...
just leave it... the fact that we haven't seen a thread for 2 years before this one means it's working...

are you kidding me? Who even remembers this project anymore? Its dead... its dead. When John rebirths it... he'll tell us. Makes more sense to pin the booster thread than that one.

just leave it... the fact that we haven't seen a thread for 2 years before this one means it's working...

are you kidding me? Who even remembers this project anymore? Its dead... its dead. When John rebirths it... he'll tell us. Makes more sense to pin the booster thread than that one.

It's not there to remind people that already know about it. It's to keep the endless questions about the status of a dead project.

If they took it off the front page then maybe they should unpin it. I don't understand why it bugs people so much... if you don't like it, just ignore it... it's not keeping anything from getting pinned.