Recast Replacement 1/48 1S heads

Rohby

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question, how do the head lasers attach to the head? Is it pryable from the head when its all assembled? Thinking of getting one of them hollow head lasers for my Roy 1S. Man all these Max 1S pictures makes me wanna custom one as well.

Just a question, how do the head lasers attach to the head? Is it pryable from the head when its all assembled? Thinking of getting one of them hollow head lasers for my Roy 1S. Man all these Max 1S pictures makes me wanna custom one as well.

The lasers are held in place with screws from the inside. The only way to get to them is to carefully pry the head apart. In fact, it would be a lot easier to just get one of Rohby's recasts rather than take a chance on ruining the stock head.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry man. Rohby seems to be out of the Macrossworld picture for the moment and the abundant rereleases of the 1S Roy has really made the need for recast 1S heads kinda unecessary forthe moment.

Maybe Fulcy would like to offer the head along with his wonderful hollow lasers. Now that would totally make it worth it.