Advance of Zeta and Astray B

Hello all!

Since I've had no luck at other places, I'm going to throw out a question...

For those of you that have//recieve Hobby Japan (me thinks that would be it), would any of you be willing to scan in Advance of Zeta and Astray B? I have some Astray B scans, but the quality is rather limited... AOZ is one that i've been dying to find, but no one has them anymore...

*cries*

If anyone can help it would be great! I wanted to get another round of projects going!

hi i have one of the dengeki hobby books that has a whole bunch of AOZ stuff in it they show a awesome Perfect grade gundam conversion into the Hazel gundam. i will problly scan the pages tonight and post later

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

actually some of the normal dengeki magazines also had a bunch of articles and pics of the AOZ series that is what i have, i will get those scans soon, i slept most of the day away and just woke up now around 11:13 at night, god what a sucky day this has been :p

here is one of the pics sorry for the size i wanted everyone to be able to see the detail, this may take alittle longer then i thought my scanner is going friggan slow as hell

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that would make a bitching Master Grade kit, come on bandai we know you are watching, you know what needs to be done :lol::lol::lol:

Whoa! Hazel Gundam is sweet! Can I get some back story on this 'Advance of Zeta?' Gundam Hazel looks like the missing link between the GUndam Mk II and Zeta Gundam.

actually some of the normal dengeki magazines also had a bunch of articles and pics of the AOZ series that is what i have, i will get those scans soon, i slept most of the day away and just woke up now around 11:13 at night, god what a sucky day this has been :p

Uh, that's why I said that it was originally from Dengeki Hobby Magazine - I just also stated that they are available in mook form, so you don't need to get all dozen or so issues to have the entire story - which I also have. May just cut em out and send those to Deacon instead...

Edited by fulcy

And though your scans are cool, Deacon is looking for scans of the story - which is typically on a dark blue page, with some pics of the custom models fighting or some such. What you scanned are just images and text related to the custom models made for the series...

Whoa! Hazel Gundam is sweet! Can I get some back story on this 'Advance of Zeta?' Gundam Hazel looks like the missing link between the GUndam Mk II and Zeta Gundam.

Actually, the Hazel Gundam is the missing link between the RX-78, and MkII. Advance of Zeta is, if my memory isn't going, a story of the advancement of the Titans organization, I believe before the Grypps war, and the gassing of that one colony...

Yeah, I ordered them like many moons ago when HLJ first got them and I've received nothing as of yet... I find that odd...

That is odd, since i ordered mine about 2 months ago, and got them about 2 weeks later... Well, let me know if you need them!!