• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hachi said:

But this needs to be painted, right? I don't have the skills and the setup though. I haven't even top coated my gunpla yet ^_^;

The listing doesn't say anything about painting. Just assembly and stickers that I noticed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

wow rotating treads? this has got to be the best toy out there.

Heh, not sure if this is sarcasm anymore after you’re YF-21 comment.  I missed out on getting the SoC version of this. I’m SO looking forward to a DX size version! I just wish I had gotten the other DX SoC’s when they were still available. 

22 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Heh, not sure if this is sarcasm anymore after you’re YF-21 comment.  I missed out on getting the SoC version of this. I’m SO looking forward to a DX size version! I just wish I had gotten the other DX SoC’s when they were still available. 

^_^

i'm pretty  excited for this, i really looks good. i have 2 on order

17 hours ago, hachi said:

How much is this gonna cost?

I’m guessing it’s in the same price ballpark as the previous DX SoC Combattler V which is Y55000, exclusive of Japan tax. For that price, I really believe it’s really worth it since I didn’t get the chance of owning any combining Voltes V figure ever.

Besides, it’s even cheaper than the MSRP of Arcadia’s SDF PF ver. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Upon inspection on those Voltes vehicles photos once again, it looks like the cockpits will have the pod gimmick.

Cool!  I'm going to have to live vicariously through my brother on this one.  He is sure to get it and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person!

On 11/1/2019 at 8:21 AM, no3Ljm said:

I’m guessing it’s in the same price ballpark as the previous DX SoC Combattler V which is Y55000, exclusive of Japan tax. For that price, I really believe it’s really worth it since I didn’t get the chance of owning any combining Voltes V figure ever.

Besides, it’s even cheaper than the MSRP of Arcadia’s SDF PF ver. ;) 

Hmmm looks like I gotta start saving now! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...