8 hours ago, dragonstar1982 said:

Finally got a chance to play with him :D

IMG_20180315_165721.jpg

I had one until I sold it. I didnt find the same Quality in Fewture figures as SOC. I still have the other Getter 2 I think...the one with the drill bit arm and Mazinger. Those seem to the only quality ones of the super robot line. How are the wings? On my Original one the wings broke and was a known issue. Had to order another set.

The full review for Metal Build Mazinger Z is up: http://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-mazinger-z-review/

title-twtitter-MB-Mazinger.png

The review is pretty long but overall, this is one of those ones that REALLY grew on me during the review process. Honestly, it's by far the best Metal Build I've handled and it's really just one of the overall most well built and designed pieces I've gotten in a while. They knocked it out with this one head-to-toe. A few pics from the gallery:

4-175.png

15-100.png

5-175.png

11-134.png

13-125.png

30 minutes ago, F360 said:

most likely not, it will be part of the preorder night for Hi-Metal r ostrich

So probably in a week or two then. I'm just looking for something that can go with MRD Infinite Justice figure. ;)  

Nice! So it's still under the SOC line. But with F.A. initials in the end to categoried as Full Action. At 18cm, I'm assuming it's the same height and dimension as the other previous SOC figures? Y15120. Hope it's discounted for PO between Y12000-14000. ^_^ 

Voltes V and Combattler V is a must get. And ofcourse, Daimos too. :wub:  I may not have the previous transforming Chogokins, but this will do... for now. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

Hopefully they are quick to get to the next two in the Full Action line so they can make Voltron, Dangaio, Iczer-Robo, and a few others. I assume we won't know about the next ones till the end of the year or so now.

Edited by JetJockey

4 hours ago, Dangard Ace said:

Bah we're never going to get a Bismarck at this rate.

I saw this Mighty Orbots custom on ebay recently.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JUMBO-ROBERT-like-Mighty-Orbots-3D-Printed-Robot-Figure-by-Mecha-Zone-/112856330861?hash=item1a46c2f26d%3Ag%3A8hgAAOSwG0taobJx&nma=true&si=9VhxG9jvhrpRgAiffSyynBY6YDU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

A few people paid good money for these. $232.50 and $275. Also, I think around the last Wonder Fest someone posted a figure of that robot that was supposed to be similar to Mighty Orbots. I can't find the image now. But I believe they will get around to Saber Rider / Bismarck and Mighty Orbots. They can't keep making the same robots in a new line. I'm thinking that Dangaio or Iczer-Robo have to be close to next because of the designer though.

10 hours ago, JB0 said:

Releasing the Bismarck means NOT releasing yet another revision of Mazinger Z.

Yeah I noticed there are a lot of Mazinger Z toys around. Is this series really good? Or is Bandai just milking the fanbase for profit?

On 3/24/2018 at 5:34 AM, hachi said:

Ooh nice price. This is not a web exclusive, right? If this PO coincides with the HMR one wow gonna have to have  multiple browsers open on my 2 screens...

Nope. It's not a web exclusive and yes it will be the same PO time as the HMR VT-1 so be prepared to open multiple browsers and set up a 4 screen instead of 2's. ^_^

3 hours ago, hachi said:

Yeah I noticed there are a lot of Mazinger Z toys around. Is this series really good? Or is Bandai just milking the fanbase for profit?

Bandai is milking the fanbase as always. Mazinger Z will always be the spearhead for the Super Robot crowd. ;)

9 hours ago, hachi said:

It is popular enough that they can always sell another one. Like Optimus Prime. 

That said some versions of Mazinger have been pretty good.

52 minutes ago, JB0 said:

It is popular enough that they can always sell another one. Like Optimus Prime. 

That said some versions of Mazinger have been pretty good.

I totally agree. ^_^ It's the reason why Bandai made this too. Only Mazinger Z can carry this scheme. :ph34r:

hellokitty_mazingerz_x0.jpg.2ca6daaccc523ab66db240338a5033d0.jpg

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nope. It's not a web exclusive and yes it will be the same PO time as the HMR VT-1 so be prepared to open multiple browsers and set up a 4 screen instead of 2's. ^_^

Bandai is milking the fanbase as always. Mazinger Z will always be the spearhead for the Super Robot crowd. ;)

I see. I'm actually planning on also using my tablet as a back up just in case. For Mazinger Z, I think it may be best if I ignore that series for now lol

On 3/23/2018 at 12:09 AM, Beltane70 said:

I see that someone really likes Dancouga!

Yea... kind of a fan... to the extent that looking at the design gives me goodebumps every other time. There's so much I want to add to my God Bless collection as well!

On 3/27/2018 at 6:58 AM, hachi said:

Mazinger Z is literally the forefather of the Super Robot genre. He's to Super Robots what Optimus Prime is to Transformers.... hell, I'd argue that he's even more iconic in a global sense. The series honestly laid the groundwork for a lot of what Super Robot series are at heart and there's always going to be a place for Mazinger merchandise/swag. And this is coming from someone who really ISN'T much of a Mazinger fan.