Cute, you can show the internal frame at the same time... the one gimmick that would make me want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, sound effects, freaking big, over the top display base. It is... the Mazinger I dreamed of as a kid!

It is... the Mazinger I dreamed of as a kid!

I couldn't have dreamt of that as a kid. If someone would have gave that to me back then, my head would have exploded.

I have that drawing somewhere, half internal/half normal mazinger. But that scale is just right!

I cannot overstate the level of want I have for this thing. Mazinger was way before my time, but I still love it. So many things pile up around the time it's supposed to come out though. I dunno how I'm gonna swing a purchase this big on top of everything else.

that Mazinger looks like one of the most amazing toys to come along in quite some time. Lucky for me I don't like Mazinger enough to spend that much on one, but if they do a Tetsujin in the same style I'm screwed.

Wow, that Mazinger is so intricate. I hope that this "DX chogokin" line is not a one-off but a continuing sub division of the SOC line. I'd love to see new interpretations of older releases with this same level of detail.

Having said that, I'm still waiting on things like an SOC Golion, SOC Gaoigaigar (obviously), and an SOC SRX (That would blow my mind!)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinda OT but I just received my Evolution Daiku Mary. It's all vinyl and plastic but it is in-scale with the SOC line. The thing is massive and looks sweet when displayed with SOC figures. But at 80cm's long it's hard finding space for it, plus you have to buy the Evolution Gaiking if you want to display Daiku with a head. It was a little overpriced for what it is ($280inc/shipping) but I just love it.

post-5693-0-13450400-1350424775_thumb.jpg

post-5693-0-74856800-1350424785_thumb.jpg

post-5693-0-19348000-1350424818_thumb.jpg

post-5693-0-52268900-1350424830_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...