Got the full review and galla up for Sentinel's Re:Edit 13 Howard Armor. http://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-house-of-m-howard-review/

title-Facebook-HOM-Howard.png

This is one of the most bizarre productions runs I've ever seen for one of the best figures I've ever owned. The review linked gives the full breakdown but here are a few pics from the gallery:

11-152.png

14-131.png

Here's my personal favorite; a recreation of the House of M Chapter 3 "Doomsday" cover featuring Re:Edit 12 House of M Tony Stark as well:

17-96.png

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone have experience with bluefin's costumer service department? Got on of those slick SDCC black Megazord, but when I got home and was checking it out, one of the shoulders is missing ratchets. I'm gonna assume this is an error. I sent them an email with all the stuff they ask for and then some, but I've never had to deal with them directly for anything before.

Just curious if anyone else has experience with them.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:56 PM, kaiotheforsaken said:

So does anyone have experience with bluefin's costumer service department? Got on of those slick SDCC black Megazord, but when I got home and was checking it out, one of the shoulders is missing ratchets. I'm gonna assume this is an error. I sent them an email with all the stuff they ask for and then some, but I've never had to deal with them directly for anything before.

Just curious if anyone else has experience with them.

Yes. They are very good. I had an issue with a flight pack for a Metal Build. They shipped me a new one after I supplied a picture of the break. No Questions asked got it in a week

56 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

Yes. They are very good. I had an issue with a flight pack for a Metal Build. They shipped me a new one after I supplied a picture of the break. No Questions asked got it in a week

This is super reassuring, thanks. I couldn't really photograph this particular issue, but I did describe it well and shoot a short video showing the problem. I also included all kinds of other images to documents to help prove I bought it where and when I said I did.

Did they respond to your initial email to them or did a new part just show up? Just trying to gauge if I should keep my eyes on my email to see if they respond.

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone got a chance to preorder GX-83 Daimos? I was surprised to see them already Order Stop. When did this item go live? Last night? :unsure:

Yeah , gx-82 and 83 was up for preorder this morning, 1600 jst.  A quiet preorder night if theirs no SOC , macross , metal build , tamshii exclusive.

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

Yeah , gx-82 and 83 was up for preorder this morning, 1600 jst.  A quiet preorder night if theirs no SOC , macross , metal build , tamshii exclusive.

I see. Too bad. I panicked so I ordered one at CDJ. Good thing it's still open there. ^_^

I got Dragonzord in over the weekend. He's much heavier than expected. A solid amount of diecast in his feet, lower legs, chest, joints and head. I'm glad they worked in a thigh swivel, but I wish his lateral hip movement was better. The paint job on my copy is near perfect except the left side of his face which has like 3 or four small chips......:angry: So far he's pretty fun to handle. Battle mode is beautiful, but limited in poseability, more so than the megazord, which I knew was going to happen going into this. If Bandai ever makes a full action battle mode dragonzord I would pick it up very quickly. Mega Dragonzord ended up being a much better combination in person that I thought it would. Locking mechanisms for the legs and collar section really make this mode more solid than I expected. This mode does weigh a ton so it's not the most fun to play with, but it looks amazing on display.

IMG_20180806_141037127_HDR.thumb.jpg.69fbc24665014afa481ed9152fa732e7.jpg

IMG_20180806_142049366_HDR.thumb.jpg.61a68379c8fe212a55c8e9e67e0ebd3b.jpg

IMG_20180806_134347376_HDR.thumb.jpg.e610d3a89b4cf48e9c9a7ec6200ac459.jpg

IMG_20180806_133929296_HDR.thumb.jpg.436b521ebb672bc4ac9e7885a3372923.jpg

IMG_20180806_130911716_HDR.thumb.jpg.6dfc7f698c5a18ee3f26690f0090ea04.jpg

IMG_20180806_132211998_HDR.thumb.jpg.a8b14f1a2366dd2557068c1ed424ee58.jpg

IMG_20180806_131647365_HDR.thumb.jpg.90033bc711234bcefac3843a47000ed6.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 10:19 PM, SuperHobo said:

I got Dragonzord in over the weekend. He's much heavier than expected. A solid amount of diecast in his feet, lower legs, chest, joints and head. I'm glad they worked in a thigh swivel, but I wish his lateral hip movement was better. The paint job on my copy is near perfect except the left side of his face which has like 3 or four small chips......:angry: So far he's pretty fun to handle. Battle mode is beautiful, but limited in poseability, more so than the megazord, which I knew was going to happen going into this. If Bandai ever makes a full action battle mode dragonzord I would pick it up very quickly. Mega Dragonzord ended up being a much better combination in person that I thought it would. Locking mechanisms for the legs and collar section really make this mode more solid than I expected. This mode does weigh a ton so it's not the most fun to play with, but it looks amazing on display.

I think the obvious next question is; when do we get SOC Titanus?

On 8/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, dragonstar1982 said:

Box art for gravion. Can not wait!!!

pcc1.jpg

The sooner they bring on Dangaioh and Iczer-Robo the better. The box art for those should be fantastic.