4chan is back, and the mecha section is awesome!

Pat S

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda old post, but:

"That`s not the White Base, its the ArcAngel `legged-ship` from Gundam Seed series. Pretty cool"

Am I just nuts, or does the original White Base look like it could transform into RoboDoggy mode, with those four legs? I know originally the show was supposed to be another 70s super robot show, with combining gimmicks and samurai-bots and all type of delicious funky-goodness, so that's why I ask.

Yeah, kinda OT...

• 1 month later...
I think some of you will find the following interesting...

314093[/snapback]

I've seen those before. Not sure where though at the moment. I think Shawn scanned them for me from one of his books years ago.

Carl

314155[/snapback]

Are those preproduction pictures of the Legioss?

Are those preproduction pictures of the Legioss?

314171[/snapback]

More or less yes. The booster you see in the lower right is an early version of the Tread (aka Beta). I've also seen another preproduction Tread that is different from both this one and the one they ended up using too. However I'd be very hard pressed to find that picture now. Let me look around and see what I can find.

Carl

• 2 months later...

Please, do not link directly from 4chan. Save the image and post it using an image hosting service or post it as an attachment. 4chan does not allow direct linking. In addition, images are deleted from the image board after a certain time.

Please, do not link directly from 4chan. Save the image and post it using an image hosting service or post it as an attachment. 4chan does not allow direct linking. In addition, images are deleted from the image board after a certain time.

332282[/snapback]

I attempted the first, linking. Then I attempted to save and attach, again nothing. Is there a way to attach gif?