She's only 14!

SkullLeaderVF-X

So the only difference between you, Macross fanboy, and a sicko is a couple of years. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, there's a big difference between commenting on an anime chick who is 14 and a live movie starlet. We would have no clue that Mylene was 14 if her birthday wasn't in the show or it wasn't stated in the compendium. They don't exactly try to draw her (or any anime girls) to act under 14, as the nurse pic depicts. I don't understand what Japan's obsession is with underage girls, and I don't care to find out.

Also, all you Millia fans, she was only 15 in SDF-Macross. And don't tell me you were only into M7 Millia... :p

I'm more into the tough girl persona, be it Millia for Macross, Priss from BGC, Deedlit from Lodoss, etc. But if they are drawn cute, I will comment so because they are drawn cute, not because they are underaged.

You bunch of sickf*cks!!! :lol::lol::lol:

WHAT?! She was?! DAMN!!! No wonder she still looks good in Macross 7 (You'd think that after so many kids her titties would be dragging on the ground). :lol: Well, since I'm only 16, I can make some obscene comments about the younger, FRESHER characters and not feel like a pedophile. :D Anyways, yeah, those girls are rather cute, one reason why American animation sucks when compared to Japanimation.

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

Actually wasn't Milia more like 315? Something about cloning...

Nope. She was like 15-17 during the TV and DYRL eras.

That's why she looked so good at M7.

Vostok 7

What is your source for this information?

Vostok 7

What is your source for this information?

If I am not mistaken, Vostok was referring to Milia's Meltran age equivalent to Earth years. She's actually 15 years old (in earth years) when SW1

began.

You'll find this info on the Macross Compendium:

H E R E ! ! ! !

They started out fairly young, and was a common formula among anime heroes and heoines.

Vostok 7

Which brings your love for Milia to a new light.... a sad and pathetic light. <_<

eeew.

I was happier not knowing such things.

Who? Abombz, Vostok?

No, Millia. :rolleyes:

:p:lol:

My internet wasn't working for a few hours... you know something I don't know?

Vostok 7

No I don't Vostok. Sorry. My connection wasn't working earlier too. I kept getting "cannot find server".

Why does it always have to be a nurse?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

It doesn't have to be nurses all the time to be just as effective. But naturally I think guys just like to look at their favourite gals doing menial chores like washing dishes, sweeping the floor or cooking... especially if they're wearing just an apron. ::nosebleeds:: :p

Edit:- Oh, btw, girls in office attire can sometimes be sexier than nurses... even though they belong in the same category. Just look at the amount of Bridge bunnies' fans! And then there's the biker and fightsuit gals... swimsuits... lingeries...

Variety Rules! but Argh! I'm just overwhelmed by the choices sometimes!!! :p

Edited by Beware of Blast

girls in office attire can sometimes be sexier than nurses... even though they belong in the same category. Just look at the amount of Bridge bunnies' fans! And then there's the biker and fightsuit gals... swimsuits... lingeries...

uh huh... keep going... :lol:

It doesn't have to be nurses all the time to be just as effective. But naturally I think guys just like to look at their favourite gals doing menial chores like washing dishes, sweeping the floor or cooking... especially if they're wearing just an apron. ::nosebleeds:: :p

Edit:- Oh, btw, girls in office attire can sometimes be sexier than nurses... even though they belong in the same category. Just look at the amount of Bridge bunnies' fans! And then there's the biker and fightsuit gals... swimsuits... lingeries...

Variety Rules! but Argh! I'm just overwhelmed by the choices  sometimes!!! :p

Bob, you really do put things into perspective. :)

Abombz, are those really fetishes? I mean, you could argue that men who love women naked have a birthday suit fetish. ;)

Abombz, are those really fetishes?  I mean, you could argue that men who love women naked have a birthday suit fetish.  ;)

You know whats worst then a man with many fetishes? A man that has a point. :p

I don't really know anything Abombz!!, but here are two definations of fetish I found...

- Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

- An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

I get so happily excited with so many things that beautiful women do, how they look or what they wear... I don't think I really have a fetish. :lol:

Vostok 7 on the other hand, has one - Millia. :lol:

Yoshi - Komillia! :D:lol:

EXO - Babes in Flightsuits! :D

Moderator Roy Focker also has one - Macross ladies with mole on their faces... Sally S. Ford, Dr. Ariel... :p

Graham - Mylene :lol::p:D

SkullLeaderVF-X - Abombz!!'s eyes :lol::lol::lol:

Also, there are many dudes here who have a thing for Misa... :lol:

So, J A Dare is on to something there!

I get so happily excited with so many things that beautiful women do, how they look or what they wear... I don't think I really have a fetish. :lol:

Vostok 7 on the other hand, has one - Millia. :lol:

Yoshi - Komillia! :D:lol:

EXO - Babes in Flightsuits! :D

Moderator Roy Focker also has one - Macross ladies with mole on their faces... Sally S. Ford, Dr. Ariel... :p

Graham - Mylene :lol::p:D

SkullLeaderVF-X - Abombz!!'s eyes :lol::lol::lol:

Also, there are many dudes here who have a thing for Misa... :lol:

So, J A Dare is on to something there!

But those are eyes are quite beutiful. The way they look when the light hits them.....

BoB does have a piont now that I think about it.... ^_^

Fetishes are not a problem... the problem is... men never seem to have just 1. :lol:

I don't know about having many fetishes... but to like SO MANY qualities in ONE single category ie:- beautiful women, would automatically disqualify me of being a fetishist of anything.

The best you can say about me is... unfinicky. :lol:

In other words, unfinicky men are quite normal. :D

Fetishes are not a problem... the problem is... men never seem to have just 1. :lol:

I don't know about having many fetishes... but to like SO MANY qualities in ONE single category ie:- beautiful women, would automatically disqualify me of having a fetishist.

The best you can say about me is... unfinicky. :lol:

In other words, unfinicky men are quite normal. :D

You just have love for all the women huh BoB? ;)