Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'robotech rpg tactics'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • MW News and Updates
    • MW News and Site Info
    • Forum Rules and Guidelines
    • Member Feedback
  • Macross Broadcasting System
    • Movies and TV Series
    • Anime or Science Fiction
  • OverTechnology Think Tank
    • Toys
    • Model kits
    • The Workshop!
    • Games
    • Collectors
  • Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages
    • Fan Works
    • Conventions and Local Gatherings
    • Homepages
  • ¡Mucho Locura!
    • Reglas, Info y Asuntos Relacionados con el Sitio
    • Juguetes, Modelos y Estatuillas
    • Animación, Música y Multimedia
    • Más o Menos Macross (Otros Animes, Ci-Fi y Aventura)
  • Sell, Trade and Buy Macross
    • For Sale & Trade
    • Wanted
    • Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials
  • Reviews & Archive
    • Macross Reviews
    • Hall Of The Super Topics
  • Test Area
    • Test forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Old MW Name


Old MW Post count

Found 1 result

  1. There is a sketchup file floating around for the MAC MK II monster. I've been working on it to make it 3D printable for a while. Then about a month or so ago, grimmindustries on thingiverse put out an articulated version. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1461419 (note the other monster pictures in wip 2-21-16 was from Macross VOXP) I had printed out a prototype of the original file for the torso in ABS on my Raise3d N2 printer. many print issues, the door ended up breaking off. I was working on fixing it up. grimm put out his version and I tried rescaling it down but it wasn't reliable enough to get the scale correct. the parts didn't fit together right. I discovered though I could import the STL files back into sketchup and rescale it in there. Layed out the parts and printed them off. Far cheaper then shapeways. Ended up having to super glue it together because the parts were still too loose and I had to use a dremal tool on a number of the joint sockets to make them fit. Made an 80mm base for it. I laid out a battle force of the various factions I have stuff for to take some pictures. Did a Monster verse BT as well to show the scale of it to BT mechs Close up of it before I painted it. and painted. It still has many issues which have to do with how my printer is printing it, I'm working on enhancing the torso section by splitting it in two. The joint parts in his model don't fit in their sockets completely. Not sure if it is an issue with my printer or his model. I am going to add details below the loading door and add in the front access door in the front. Here is how I split the original in two to fix it,
×
×
  • Create New...