Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'modification'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • MWF Information
    • MW Site News & Member Feedback
  • Macross Broadcasting System
    • Movies and TV Series
    • Anime or Science Fiction
  • OverTechnology Think Tank
    • Toys
    • Model kits
    • The Workshop!
    • Games
    • Collectors
  • Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages
    • Fan Works
    • Conventions and Local Gatherings
    • Homepages
  • ¡Mucho Locura!
    • Reglas, Info y Asuntos Relacionados con el Sitio
    • Juguetes, Modelos y Estatuillas
    • Animación, Música y Multimedia
    • Más o Menos Macross (Otros Animes, Ci-Fi y Aventura)
  • Sell, Trade and Buy Macross
    • For Sale & Trade
    • Wanted
    • Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials
  • Reviews & Archive
    • Macross Reviews
    • Hall Of The Super Topics
  • Test Area
    • Test forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Old MW Name


Old MW Post count

Found 2 results

  1. Hi folks, first time post here, though I've been an on-and-off lurker for a while.. I just recently completed a mod of the fold booster that comes with the DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack, and figured I'd post some pics to see what you guys think. I used a 840 mAh 14500 LI-Ion cell, 4x 3mm LEDs, 2 red and 2 green, each with a 100 ohm resister, all wired in parallel so as to be powered by the 3.7v source. The inside of the booster needed significant modifications, going so far as to literally cut some parts completely out to make room for the battery. The wiring is certainly not the best,
  2. OK, so my goal is to make one of these: First step is easy. Head to Studio Starforge and buy one of their lovely 1/72 pilot sets. Very minor cleanup to do. I just needed to cut back the collar a bit. Next, get yourself some putty. This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so I'm using Wave epoxy putty, cheapest they had. Cut off the putty in equal amounts, and mix well. Make sure you wear gloves! Cut off the putty bits you need, form into shape, and attach. I found out that using a toothpick is pretty good, as the putty doesn't seem to want to stick to wood.
×
×
  • Create New...