Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'hikaru ichijo'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • MW News and Updates
    • MW News and Site Info
    • Forum Rules and Guidelines
    • Member Feedback
  • Macross Broadcasting System
    • Movies and TV Series
    • Anime or Science Fiction
  • OverTechnology Think Tank
    • Toys
    • Model kits
    • The Workshop!
    • Games
    • Collectors
  • Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages
    • Fan Works
    • Conventions and Local Gatherings
    • Homepages
  • ¡Mucho Locura!
    • Reglas, Info y Asuntos Relacionados con el Sitio
    • Juguetes, Modelos y Estatuillas
    • Animación, Música y Multimedia
    • Más o Menos Macross (Otros Animes, Ci-Fi y Aventura)
  • Reviews & Archive
    • Macross Reviews
    • Hall Of The Super Topics
  • Test Area
    • Test forum


  • Macross World Event Calendar

Found 1 result

  1. This weekend I started applying those VF-1 waterslide decals that I bought from eBay weeks ago. I also tested my Airbrush set which I bought 4 years ago from Amazon. And to be honest, this is the first time I airbrush. I tested the airbrush for topcoating and so far I really like the outcome from the scrap kits that I have. Anyways, I noticed that the graphics on the waterslide decals that I'm using is somehow thicker than the one supplied by Arcadia on their stand-alone 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru release (12/2013), the one that came with a stand. But I still decided to use that one since I'm also going to apply the waterslide decals that I purchased for the VF-0S too. Just to make it consistent. Besides, there's none that came with the VF-0S. So that's fine for me. I'm also planning on adding some panel lines into it once the Flory Models washes arrives. So hopefully, I'll try my best to update this thread once I finish applying decals parts by parts. Note: Mods, sorry if I put this in the wrong section. But since it's just applying decals on a toy, I thought it's just safe to put it here. But feel free to move it to the proper section if ever. Thanks! So, without further ado, here it is. Here's the finished legs from this weekend (7/23/17). And to be honest, applying decals on these two legs already took me 2 hours.