With all the recent discussion on hardpoint differences, thought I'd add in my recent experiences.
Yesterday I finally got around to Yeti'ing my CF units, which of course meant finally putting on all their weapons and putting them on Yeti stands.
On my TV VF-1A, the two innermost hardpoints were really loose. The missiles attached pretty easily but also moved at the slightest nudge. One of the outer hardpoints was pretty snug and tight but still worked fine.
The other outer hardpoint was completely sized incorrectly. No matter how much force I used or however I twisted and turned, I couldn't get the missiles to attach properly. I swapped missiles and had the same problem. On visual inspection the hardpoint looked identical to the others but clearly was off by enough to keep it from working correctly. I tried shaving some of the plastic off the inside of the circle, and was able to kinda get the missile on, but still only half attached.
I ended up just switching it with another CF 1A and relegated this one to battroid duty. The other CF unit had no problems with its hardpoints.
On my movie CF 1A (this is a third unit), I could not get the super parts booster clip that goes under the backpack to fit properly. I had not had any such issues with any of my other DYRL valks. Looking under the backpack, it appeared that the "forks" that are supposed to slide underneath the backplate simply would not slot into place. They'd simply slide directly under the slot they were supposed to fit into, which prevented me from attaching the back boosters.
I had to unscrew the entire backpack in order to get everything slotted in place, and then screw the backpack back on top of it. Then I was able to attach the super parts booster.
So those are the recent problems I had with my two CF units. The tolerances were off on just a couple of pieces by enough to cause everything to simply not work properly.