Painted this horrible little Robotech Tactics Tomahawk figure up last night.
1. Base coated in Alclad II Black then Magnesium.
2. First colour layer, Citadel Tallarn Sand. Molotow Chrome on the visor, search light, leg drive lights and sensors.
3. First wash, Citadel Agrax Earthshade, 2nd wash Tamiya Black Panel Liner. Citadel Dryad Bark on the missile doors.
4. First dry brush of Tallarn Sand. 2nd of Citadel Karak Stone. Dry brush of Citadel Mournfang Brown on the missile doors.
5. Tamiya Clear Green over the