Theres FOUR new Macross Delta spinoff manga starting between April and May., covering (among other things) the origins of both Walker and the Aerial Knights.

And a novelisation.
There will also be a talkshow at Anime Japan at the end of March.
That's a lot of Macross folks!
PS: broadcast confirmed for April.

Theres FOUR new Macross Delta spinoff manga starting between April and May., covering (among other things) the origins of both Walker and the Aerial Knights.

And a novelisation.

Whoa... is that four manga's meaning 4 books in totality or 4 seperate running manga's? :huh:

And a novelisation.

Sheeez... we ownin' the shelves this year.

Given that Hayate, Freyja and Mirage are given a lot of prominence in this picture, just like how Sheryl, Ranka and Alto were, I think we can say this will be the love triangle?

Yea, if anyone was uncertain about what the triangle would turn out to be, that uncertainty should be gone now.

Edited by Raptor One

So much Delta goodness. They must be very confident at Big West that this will a success. 4 simultaneous manga?!!

And that poster...Mirage..damn...it's not really not fair for our genki protagonist to compete with that level of hawtness.

wow mirage in that pic! :wub: and look how small mikumo is! lol she looks like a minor character! delta 05's colors continue to look awesome in art and horrible on a real life toy..

Great stuff! The bits about the difference between the VF-31A and 31J was quite nifty, as was the fact that each pilot has had their 31 customized sufficiently to warrant its own series letter.

The 31s they had in the round looked really good! Like the colors and the itasha. Wonder if, since they bothered showing the difference between them, Bandai will actually make an A model. If so, that's a must-buy for me.

Alrighty, heres all the Macross-related pics I took at Wonder Festival today.

Enjoy :-)

http://www.macrossworld.com/wonder-festival-2016-winter-photo-gallery/

those pics blew my mind! XD hahaha! in a good way of course! wow! thanks again!

comments:

1. must save all my spare cash!

2. draken transformation still a puzzle (though that vertical fin does seem to split down the middle)

3. i want all the vf-31 variants, to the surprise of nobody

4. even the 1/72 delta kits look like they're very detailed

5. evo's macross 2 toys really don't look like they're worth the price, imo; hope bandai follows through on making these

6. those dioramas! don't have the space, skill or patience for them but they sure are nice to look at. the tomytec one even had a vf-x i think

7. vf-0 armor (non-blurred)! woohooo!

8. vf-5000g!!! looks absolutely badass, if a bit retro (who's making this?)

9. arcadia lancer looks good but with all the other valks coming out, must be priced competitively. i wouldn't buy one if it's over usd70, which it probably will be given their prices these days. hope this prompts bandai to include this in the hmr lineup.

10. where do i throw my money at to get those huge vf-1s?1?

Edited by McFly!!

• 2 weeks later...