686 replies to this topic

#36 tisinc99.com

tisinc99.com

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:22 PM

Hey guys,

Quick update here. We got a container in earlier this morning. Nothing new for Macross but we now have enough MasterPiece Primes for everybody at $120 apiece! The GFF 0018 NT-1 Alex/RX-78-4 is also available now.

Bad news is, we're still busy unloading the container and stacking the boxes, so we won't be at the show today. Maybe saturday if Eric and Phil are back from NY in time. Give us a call at 626-443-8889 if you have any questions.

Shao
tisinc99.com

Edited by tisinc99.com, 11 February 2004 - 03:23 PM.

#37 Eternal_D

Eternal_D

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:56 PM

not going after all, just thinking of the traffic....
maybe saturday.

#38 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts
  • Interests:Macross, Transformers, Anime, Legos, Artbooks, Orguss, Marvel/DC Figures. Comic Books (CGC)

Posted 26 February 2004 - 10:05 PM

so, any updates? Anybody go at all? I need to know if those K&M figures are already there and anything else that's new. :P :D :lol:

#39 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:01 PM

some weekly report huh??? :rolleyes:

:P

#40 Eternal_D

Eternal_D

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:36 AM

let's try to get out saturday, I thought i had to help my sister move this weekend but turns out I don't have to. I give you guys a sneak peak at what I'm workin on. ;)

#41 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 09:07 AM

Aight! I'm down. If anyone is looking for a price on something then list it down here and we'll check it out.

#42 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts
  • Interests:Macross, Transformers, Anime, Legos, Artbooks, Orguss, Marvel/DC Figures. Comic Books (CGC)

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:17 PM

OOO, I might go. So I'll let you guys know. :P :D :lol:

#43 Eternal_D

Eternal_D

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:02 AM

Can't make it :( guess I'm helping my sister move some stuff after all...guess who was the last to know!

#44 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 08:26 AM

meh! you suckamundo!

:P

#45 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 09:33 AM

yeah, I can't make it either now. I just found out I'm going snowboarding!!! :P :D :lol:

#46 Eternal_D

Eternal_D

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:16 PM

yeah, I can't make it either now. I just found out I'm going snowboarding!!! :P :D :lol:

shat, I'd rather do that than look at some stupid toys! :rolleyes: maybe...but damn lucky you...bet the snow is pretty nice this weekend.

#47 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 10:42 AM

yeah, I can't make it either now. I just found out I'm going snowboarding!!!  :P  :D  :lol:

shat, I'd rather do that than look at some stupid toys! :rolleyes: maybe...but damn lucky you...bet the snow is pretty nice this weekend.

oh yeah, you bet it was!! Ok, next saturday or even wednesday I'ma go to frank and sons. I'ma have to see a day before. I'll let you guys know. :P :D :lol:

#48 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:56 AM

OK... what tme are we meeting tomorrow. I have conflicting times and I want to setup a meet with Major Tom. Anyone else coming???

#49 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 08:58 AM

I'm am so going for sure now. finally! Anyway, I'll be there at 11 or 12. So around that time sounds good. We can do a LA run afterwards. Let me know if these times are good.

#50 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 11:40 PM

Oh yeah, I finally made it today! Anyway, I met up with major tom, exo, and eternal D. I was there earlier with Tom and we just walked around to see what they had. Tom managed to pick up the Q-rau from treasure island for 120 earlier in the day. I came too late and treasure island already packed up and left. So I went around and found three gakken 1/35 alphas for sale as a set for 300 bucks! But they were missing the guns and figure. I asked if I can just buy the blue one, the guy was hesitant, then said ok. He said 80 bucks, so I picked it up and checked it for anything that was wrong with it. Thanx to Exo, he found something, so the guy said fine, 75 bucks. So I just said what the hell. So I bought it! Finally a blue alpha. Anyway, only new things I saw were the K&M figures for 20 bucks a set, 4.95 for individual packs, and 50 for the box. I passed up on them and went to check out the new gashpon macross set. I believe it's the third set? The one with the green q-rau, and the whole super/strike squadron. But unfortunately they were all sold out. :( Anyway not much else that was new. So I just picked my art books from Tom, drooled at the books that exo and eternal D bought from Tom, then went to LA with exo and eternal D. That's another story for another time. hehe :P :D :lol:

#51 rsvictor1976

rsvictor1976

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 03:08 AM

I went today around 11:00. I didn't see many vendors selling Macross stuff. There was probobly around 3 vendors. One of which only had a couple 1/60 and hardly anything new. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Treasure Island was probobly the best vendor out of all of them. I was never a big fan of the actual Treasure Island shop from long ago, but Eric was pretty nice guy to deal with. Not to mention they had pretty good prices.

I picked up Reissue 1/48 Roy for $130.00 and a 1/48 VF-1J w/FAST Pack for $160.00. No tax, so $290.00 out the door.

They had the Q-rau for $120.00. First time I ever saw the Q-rau in person, pretty big for 1/60. I might have to pick one up.

They also had the MPC Optimus Prime. I'm not a big Transformers collector but after seeing that thing, I might just have to get one of these as well. Unfortunately I don't remember how much the MPC Prime was. I think it was $110.00 or $120.00.

Edited by rsvictor1976, 07 March 2004 - 11:05 PM.

#52 bigkid24

bigkid24

THE CHOPPER!!!

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 10:14 PM

Did anyone go on Saturday? I'm looking to make some purchases once I get my tax refund. If anyone went can you post prices for:

Q-rau
1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru
1/48 VF-1S Hikaru
1/48 VF-1S Roy
1/48 Fast packs

#53 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 11:48 PM

Hey Kid,

There wasn't a lot of people that had 1/48s this weekend. I got one at Treasure Island for $135. That's about the avg. price.

For a good price on FPs PM Soze.

#54 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:27 AM

Did anyone go on Saturday? I'm looking to make some purchases once I get my tax refund. If anyone went can you post prices for:

Q-rau
1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru
1/48 VF-1S Hikaru
1/48 VF-1S Roy
1/48 Fast packs

yes, what exo said and q-rau's were running for 120. I'll probably be down there again this saturday. So anybody wants to meet up, let me know. :P :D :lol:

#55 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 10:16 AM

Pat, which Jin-Roh did you find at the mall afterwards? The medicom?

#56 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 10:19 AM

Pat, which Jin-Roh did you find at the mall afterwards? The medicom?

nah, it was the dragon one. The one I bought a while back for only 60 bucks. :P :D :lol:

#57 xstoys

xstoys

Global's Pipe Holder

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:56 AM

nah, it was the dragon one. The one I bought a while back for only 60 bucks. :P :D :lol:

Wow Pat, only $60.00 for Dragon Jin Roh. That's a great price. How did you manage that??? :P

#58 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 12:16 PM

nah, it was the dragon one. The one I bought a while back for only 60 bucks.  :P  :D  :lol:

Wow Pat, only $60.00 for Dragon Jin Roh. That's a great price. How did you manage that??? :P

hahah, your funny man. Thanx dood!!! :P :D :lol:

#59 bigkid24

bigkid24

THE CHOPPER!!!

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 06:04 PM

Hey Kid,

There wasn't a lot of people that had 1/48s this weekend. I got one at Treasure Island for $135. That's about the avg. price.

For a good price on FPs PM Soze.

Hmm....looks like I may have to speed up my purchases.

#60 flyboy

flyboy

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:58 PM

Anyone know if the new Transformers Binaltech #03 Streak and #04 Hound are available there yet?

Thanks,
Felix

#61 Eternal_D

Eternal_D

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 08:25 PM

those were not there saturday.

#62 flyboy

flyboy

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 10:32 AM

those were not there saturday.

Cool, thanks for the info. Saves me from having to make the trip out there this Saturday.

Felix

Edited by flyboy, 31 March 2004 - 10:35 AM.

#63 bigkid24

bigkid24

THE CHOPPER!!!

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:22 PM

Anyone know if the new Transformers Binaltech #03 Streak and #04 Hound are available there yet?

Thanks,
Felix

Haji (?) had them on Wednesday 3/31/04

#64 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:37 PM

Ok, here's the report for 4/3/04 saturday. I went with exo71, so he'll add anything else I left out. Anyway, all I found that was of interest to me were all transformers related. Both bluestreak and hound were out as well as the world smallest transformers! Man, I recommend you all to get the megatron! It freakin transforms like the original! Man I love these little suckers. I want to try and get the three chase figures, which are bluestreak, ultra magnus (white optimus), and jazz (equivalent to the trailer). The prices for bluestreak and hound ranged from 50 to 55. As for the mini transformers, they didn't have any sealed boxes. All were opened and went from 5 to 7 dollers each. The chases were like 20 bucks each. That's about it I guess. Until next time!!! :P :D :lol:

#65 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 08:30 AM

Who's exo71??? :huh: :P

$55 avg for the Hound and Bluestreak. Also $55 for the Black Eva. $75 for the the one Silver Eva that we saw.

1:48s $135 avg. I saw the Hikaru 1A and 1S and Super 1J(I think they around $180), and the Roy 1S. No Low Vizzes and no Max 1As (or 1Js for that matter).

One thing to note. The Toynami bookends that were $175 2 weeks ago is now $600. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... if you go with Bobe-Pat, get ready to stay there all day! That boy talks to everyone!!! HUY! TSST TSST! :lol:

Edited by >EXO<, 04 April 2004 - 08:32 AM.

#66 BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt

MW's Official Cheapskate

• Members
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:50 PM

Who's exo71??? :huh: :P

$55 avg for the Hound and Bluestreak. Also $55 for the Black Eva. $75 for the the one Silver Eva that we saw.

1:48s $135 avg. I saw the Hikaru 1A and 1S and Super 1J(I think they around $180), and the Roy 1S. No Low Vizzes and no Max 1As (or 1Js for that matter).

One thing to note. The Toynami bookends that were $175 2 weeks ago is now $600. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... if you go with Bobe-Pat, get ready to stay there all day! That boy talks to everyone!!! HUY! TSST TSST! :lol:

hahaha!!! :P :D :lol:

Hey now, I do that because they all hook me up with good prices. So I gots ta keep my hook ups. :P :D :lol:

#67 bigkid24

bigkid24

THE CHOPPER!!!

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 11:56 PM

I thought the Super Hikaru 1Js were more like $170ish.

#68 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:26 AM

1:48s $135 avg. I saw the Hikaru 1A and 1S and Super 1J(I think they around $180), and the Roy 1S.  No Low Vizzes and no Max 1As (or 1Js for that matter).

I thought the Super Hikaru 1Js were more like $170ish.

not sure. I forgot if they were 170 or if it was 179.99. That's why I put "I think" :unsure: I wasn't really looking at the supers.

#69 chowyunskinny

chowyunskinny

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:11 AM

Did Little Anime Shop have any hasegawa SV-51 kits?

#70 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,659 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 09:42 AM

Did Little Anime Shop have any hasegawa SV-51 kits?

I don't believe so. IIRC, they had the VF-0.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users