YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

So here's tonight's fun...yes, I'm cheating on the side 2 because I don't have enough adapters, but you get the idea. That back arm with Ozma is about at it's tight limit and not to happy, but it seems to be holding after another careful tightning up....and no, it won't fit in any display case..but it looks cool! B))

Cool, it looks good, I did something similar but now i need to go back and add some armor.

post-26268-0-91815200-1430053105_thumb.jpg

Working on VB-6 adapters.

This one should work with the gerwalk and destroid adapters the VB-6 comes with:

PcUuFbml.jpg

Custom adapter for fighter mode:

iqsyPRSl.jpg

oU0KJTLl.jpg

I went with a banking orientation for the attachment point as that was the best for integrity of the printed adapter. I am printing these out now. I will revise if needed.

Those are nice Yeti! ;)

By the way, do you have the Megahouse Variable High Spec Orguss figure? If not, what's the best way of making a custom adapters for that one? Do I need to send you the actual stand/adaptors or pictures will do? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Those are nice Yeti! ;)

By the way, do you have the Megahouse Variable High Spec Orguss figure? If not, what's the best way of making a custom adapters for that one? Do I need to send you the actual stand/adaptors or pictures will do? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

I do not have that one. Having the adapters it came with in hand would be great. If it is something simple, like a peg, measurements by caliper are fine.

I do not have that one. Having the adapters it came with in hand would be great. If it is something simple, like a peg, measurements by caliper are fine.

th_P1140612_zpsf0mdbnmp.jpg th_P1140627_zpsfiri4fva.jpg th_P1140625_zpsutfz14ro.jpg

On the last image, that's how it was set-up for Flier mode. Just by using the adapter on the legs, it's already sturdy. It's just that the pole where that adapter is attached to is not attached to the base directly. You need to insert the other arm from the crotch to make that stand work for Flier mode. So I was thinking, if I could just convert that leg adapter as its own adapter (for Flier mode) that can just attach on YetiStand, the better. And a another adapter also for the croth as well as its own adapter (to use for Gerwalk and Orgroid modes) for YetiStand. So basically, those two adapters you see, attached on the legs and on the crotch, on the second picture needs to be its own YetiStand adapters. When I get home, I will try to take photos of each adapters and photoshop it on your YetiStand so you can see what I'm going for. Though it would be nice if it's going to be 'clear' adapters. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Hey Yeti,

Do you sell an adapter for the Yamato YF-21 in Fighter mode? I have your adapter for Battroid, but didn't see an adapter for fighter on your website.

The fighter adapter that comes with the 21/22 is compatible with the YA banking and YA standing adapters I offer. Use the tab near the peg hole on the 21 fighter adapter.

As great as they are, to be honest I think the Yetistands might be overkill for the Hi-Metal R. The one exception might be an adapter or arm configuration that lets you mount like 5 or 6 of them onto one base. Part of the appeal of the Hi-Metals is their smaller size enabling you to fit more of them into a smaller display space, but the footprint of the Yetistand would work against that.

Besides that, the original Hi-Metals came with pretty good clear, plastic stand adapters in the box. These were designed to be used with the Bandai Tamashii Act 5 stands, which are a lot cheaper than the Yetistands, and work really well for the scale.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Working on VB-6 adapters.

This one should work with the gerwalk and destroid adapters the VB-6 comes with:

PcUuFbml.jpg

Custom adapter for fighter mode:

iqsyPRSl.jpg

oU0KJTLl.jpg

I went with a banking orientation for the attachment point as that was the best for integrity of the printed adapter. I am printing these out now. I will revise if needed.

that's awesome! having continued support for the stand is great

Going to go with a bandai stand adapter slot on the vb-6 fighter adapter. This will allow you to opt for either orientation. If you prefer to have the built in banking joint just shoot me a message when you order. I can print it that way by request.

DJABOxCl.jpg

5CSMYDql.jpg

Nope. Send me one and I'll test it out. 😃

Of course the test might be more reliable when I get a stand, but I can check if it will lock in.

Is this directed at me? I am not sure what you are referencing. Did you mean to quote something from earlier?

Nope. Send me one and I'll test it out. :p

Of course the test might be more reliable when I get a stand, but I can check if it will lock in.

Fixed it for ya.

His smiley thingy ain't working. I think he wants to be a beta tester equivalent for a VF-25 renewal adapter... after he gets a stand and after you can figure out a way. :D:p

Edited by wmkjr

Is this directed at me? I am not sure what you are referencing. Did you mean to quote something from earlier?

That was really weird. When I posted this, I couldn't see the past ten or so posts. My response was right after spanner76's. Apparently, I'm having some caching problems.

At any rate, as wmkjr inferred, I was (somewhat jokingly) offering up my Armored VF-1J as a test subject. I haven't had the chance to buy one of your stands yet, but I can put the adapter on and hold it upside down to see if ithr Valk will stay on the adapter. I'd be happy to mail it back to you with pictures and comments as well. I covet your stands, but I'm still growing my collection, and just prior to my most recent purchase my wife made me promise that I would never buy anything again. Ever. Fortunately, she'll probably forget that in a few months . . . .

Since I can't afford one right now, I thought that the least I could do was offer to help, to the extent I can.

Sorry for the weird post. I'm not sure why my phone decided to a weeks' worth of posts.

--G

A little mixed. I love complex transformations, but this guy is very fiddly. I think one go back and forth is enough for me. Looks great in bot mode. The hands have great posability, but the fingers are extremely fragile. I am going to do a coat of future on the shoulder joints. I tried the replacement ones it came with, but they are scary tight. Arm snap off tight. I went back to stock. Great, but not spectacular overall.

Edited by ChaoticYeti