DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

You can use a single link/tab for all of them:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=[AAAAAA]%2C[bBBBBB]%2C[CCCCCC]

Just fill the tracking # into those [AAAAAA] boxes (no spaces nor "[]") and connect each with a "%2C" (no spaces).

This kind of link can be refreshed with F5.

That's what I do if everything is coming from the same carrier, but I often get more than just toys from Japan. I end up using Fed-ex, UPS and DHL so if you have some sort of multi tracker that would be awesome lol.

I paid for mine and have my fingers crossed. Hopefully I don't regret not cancelling my order. My experience with NY and Bandai's 171 has really left a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't want to open this and find parts are missing or cracked or broken and have to spend another $40 shipping it back for something that wasn't my fault to begin with. If only HLJ's pre-order periods for these things lasted longer than 10 seconds.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Just wrote to NY to have them switch my preorder from SAL to EMS.! Hopefully I get a free bump to first class (fed-ex) lml O_o lml

Edited by erikos0311

Now.. that I don't get... What did you upgrade from to go to FedEx? Cuz.. uh.. Even between EMS and FedEx, they usually list about a $10-$20 difference. :p

I originally had it set to ship Registered SAL (with tracking number). I asked them to ship it either EMS or FedEx, which ever one was cheaper, and when they got back to me (which took less than 3 hours BTW) they said FedEx would be the cheaper option. when I checked my account the order had already updated and the extra charge was already taken care of.

I'm not a fan of Fedex. And I think it's cheaper because they can pick a weekday only delivery option. So if it comes in Saturday morning you'll have to wait until monday to get it. I had that problem with my last package from Rinkya. I called in all ticked off that my package came in at 6am and just sat in a warehouse all day Saturday instead of being delivered. She said, "I'll make sure they deliver it first thing Monday morning!"

So I go into work late waiting and it didn't show up. I was really pissed at that point.

It basically took me 4 days to get a package after it had already showed up in my city.

Not sure about how they operate in your city, but in my city I've always had problems with them being slow, and down right stupid.

They deliver Saturday but not Sunday here. They also deliver kind of early which used to be a problem but now there's always at least one person in the house to sign for things so it's a bit better now. I prefer UPS if I have the choice.

Edited by anime52k8

See, that's just bizarre. Why would it cost $5 to upgrade when they charge $50 to ship FedEx from the start? :blink:

Eh. Anyway, if it's FedEx, I work during their delivery hours, so I always request it to be held at their local distribution office as soon as it enters the system. They keep their office open 15 minutes after 5 (unlike the post office), so there's time to get there to pick things up after I get off work.

See, that's just bizarre. Why would it cost $5 to upgrade when they charge $50 to ship FedEx from the start? :blink:

Eh. Anyway, if it's FedEx, I work during their delivery hours, so I always request it to be held at their local distribution office as soon as it enters the system. They keep their office open 15 minutes after 5 (unlike the post office), so there's time to get there to pick things up after I get off work.

No idea. The whole reason I went with registered SAL in the first place was because it was $15 less than EMS at the time I placed my order. but the updated order info on their site says shipment method: FedEx and the order total only went from $203 to $208.

Yeah, but my point is the shipper can use a weekday only option for a cheaper rate.

I would check.

Otherwise they won't ship on Saturday.

oddly, the last time I ordered something that shipped FedEx, the scheduled delivery date was for Monday, but they dropped it off on Saturday anyways. FedEx is the only place I've seen that sets a delivery date then delivers packages early.

FedEx only gurantees the latest date, which is the estimated time.

So it can be normal to get a day early or three.

I've had one due for Wed, that shows up on a Monday.

I have had the complete opposite. I had a package arrive early, but then they held it until the delivery day lol. I have not had any issues besides that though. I have also had packages from HLJ delivered on a Saturday.

Wow! So many issues with Fedex in other places. Here in the city, they deliver Saturdays too. BUT I usually opt for them to hold at one of the Fedex stores in the city and those are open until something ridiculous like 9PM to 10PM at night! The only problems I sometimes have is if the shipment is two boxes and for some stupid reason they won't allow a will call for those. They've told me that I would have to wait for the delivery or sign the slip to have the boxes left on the doorstep which ain't gonna happen living in San Francisco. <_<

If you've seen my DX YF-29 joint fix video I just recorded a new one for my VF-25G renewal using a new material for the hip joints and so far it works. I'm editing the video right now so it should be up in the next hour. Stay tuned! :)

Edit: crap i meant to put this on the 25 renewal thread. How do i delete a post?

Edited by anubis20