I think I like the idea or arcee more than I actually like arcee herself.

Also, as much as I like MMC and their craziness, I still think Perfect Effect's motobot looks better.

I think they look great, which is why I went with MMC instead of UTs. I heared some ppl bitching about the scaling but I see that it's a bit of a homage to the original G1 toy which if I remember right is quite massive.

word from MMC's that Hexatron has a bit of a Quality issue thus to fix the problem they're pushing the release back until the end of May.

What about Maketoys Mobine Series PALADIN / CHAOS? Have you heard anything about that. Its been ages since they they pushed the date forward from last year.

And now the 2 remaining TFC jets are pushed back as well, what is going on?

word from MMC's that Hexatron has a bit of a Quality issue thus to fix the problem they're pushing the release back until the end of May.

I'm glad they chose to delay the release and fix the problem. I pre-ordered it, and it's to be my first ever 3P TF toy.

IDW's Twisted Arcee???

Yup, and a very anticipated one as well, AFAIC. I just hope my local hobby store brings this in. Sucks that I don't have a decent G1 Arcee figure in my neo-G1 collection yet. The PE bike fembots woud have been nice, but ye ole hobby store didn't/couldn't/won't bring them in.

Yup, and a very anticipated one as well, AFAIC. I just hope my local hobby store brings this in. Sucks that I don't have a decent G1 Arcee figure in my neo-G1 collection yet. The PE bike fembots woud have been nice, but ye ole hobby store didn't/couldn't/won't bring them in.

I gotta get that Arcee the animated Arcee wasn't too bad.

I gotta get that Arcee the animated Arcee wasn't too bad.

Animated Arcee was actually pretty good, but you have no idea how fast the toy sold out, both in hobby stores, TRU AND online. I even asked a relative who was going to Hong Kong to see if she could nab one for me at the local shops, but no such luck.

• 2 weeks later...

The Autobots always had fewer combiners, and I was never a big fan of any of them. TFC screwed up Uranos, and I had pretty much decided a while ago that I'd only buy a Computron if it was like "every figure is perfect in every mode". And this one doesn't look THAT cool to me. It's not bad, but not good enough to make me buy a team that I'm only "meh" about.

Conversely---I am not a huge Predaking fan. But MMC's design is friggin' awesome, so I'm totally in. (plus I never completed my original G1 set as a child, so I've wanted a complete one for most of my life)

Likewise---I am a HUGE Menasor fan. So if it's done even decently, I want it---and FP's Menasor, while not perfect, is definitely "good" IMHO.

My fave Autobot combiner is Defensor, and I really think it could be done very well by most any of the main 3P companies. I mean, Hot Spot's already a big rectangular vehicle to start with, and turns into a very blocky torso and bot mode. Just might have to wait a while for everyone else's combiners to be done first.