7 replies to this topic

#1 Axelay

Axelay

Global's Pipe Holder

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Macross, Legos, video games

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

Thought I would be content with my first issue Ozma. Upon having seen several reviews, I see now that I was very, very wrong. Really wish that I had figured this out sooner, but I got burned so badly by the first issue that I didn't have a lot of faith in Bandai. Anyone have one for sub-$300 shipped?

#2 Valk009

Valk009

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:- collecting Macross related stuff, of course!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Welcome to the club! I did not make my pre-order for this valk thinking there will be plenty around, seeing it is BanDai. How wrong I am but no worry, as it is BanDai, there will be a re-issue, the first version was re-issued and newer valks, such as the YF-29 also saw a re-issue.

I am hoping BanDai will re-issue the VF-25S near the time of the release of the Super/Armor Packs!

#3 jenius

jenius

BOMBA!

• Members
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

I will be selling one lightly used with the armor accessory later this year... i wanna take pics of them first and do a review.

#4 Axelay

Axelay

Global's Pipe Holder

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

I am 100% interested in this. If you'd like to discuss a timetable and negotiate payment, please let me know. I'd actually be honored to have a Valkyrie which was featured on your website.

#5 mass driver

mass driver

Sharon Apple Concert Attendee

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Macross, Super Robots, Sentai, Transformers, Gundam, Anime, Guitar

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

I'll piggy back on this as well. I'm definitely interested in a VF-25 F or S renewal sub 300 dollars. Thanks

#6 jenius

jenius

BOMBA!

• Members
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

I am 100% interested in this. If you'd like to discuss a timetable and negotiate payment, please let me know. I'd actually be honored to have a Valkyrie which was featured on your website.

Until I have the armor parts in hand you should definitely keep looking. I might get a lemon or my toy might mysteriously and tragically break when I put the armor on (or get scratched or something) so you definitely don't want to rely on me. If everything survives and no one has offered me up a 1/12 Turbo Custom Scopedog (I posted I was looking for a trade previously) then we will chat.

#7 Axelay

Axelay

Global's Pipe Holder

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

No worries. I'm taking a risk any way I go since I missed out on the original preorder. I'm still angry that the first one sucked so much, and now this new one is apparently so good. LOL. I have asked a former student living in Japan to see if he can find one for me, but I'm only marginally hopeful. If I don't get one, then it's not the end of the world.

#8 Macette

Macette

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:In Love with Minmay Since 82

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

PM'ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users